The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Really bad ping currently?

CleymenZero
CleymenZero
✭✭✭✭✭
So from northeast NA and ping usually sits around 100-120ms but this morning, it's been extremely bad by my standards. Ping keeps jumping from 370 to 610ms essentially making barswaps take half a second more.

Anybody has issues like that?
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So from northeast NA and ping usually sits around 100-120ms but this morning, it's been extremely bad by my standards. Ping keeps jumping from 370 to 610ms essentially making barswaps take half a second more.

Anybody has issues like that?

Since Friday.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ping can jump as high as 999 on a good night of pvp . Since switching to 5G this happens less now .
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chinese and Russians are hacking, lots are working from home.
    Surprised the internet hasn't exploded.
  • TineaCruris
    TineaCruris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the last 18 months or more, yes, really bad latency.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For the latency issues you are experiencing while playing, you can try the troubleshooting steps here and here which may improve your ping.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Starfyrez
    Starfyrez
    Soul Shriven
    My pings usually between 87-100, currently yoyoing between 200-1050... Nothing downloading on Steam, nothing else using my network but ESO. Whats going on? Am on EU server.

Edit: With a router and pc restart I'm back to a solid 87ms, thank goodness!
    Edited by Starfyrez on July 29, 2020 6:22PM