The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Request] Wooden Stairs, etc.

TeruKisuke
TeruKisuke
✭✭✭✭
Hello. I'm a console player who absolutely loves housing, and I love to make custom builds as well as decorating inside an already established home. I think ESO has my favorite build editor by far, and I think the Stonethorn DLC furnishings are a fantastic step in the right direction.

With that said, there are some requests that I would like to make, please. It would be lovely if we could have wooden stairs that are not planks. The ones we see in Alinor are absolutely stunning as far as quality. It would also be nice to have a "rustic" variant too. Perhaps we could get a wooden Vampiric style addition? Nordic?

Stairs are flexible, and can come in many forms. It would be nice if there was a steep and tall version as well as a wide version. There are a lot of wide stairs in the game, but sometimes that makes them hard to use when it comes to smaller spaces.

If this is not asking too much then I would also love if there were railings added to the game. I know many players who love to make custom lofts, balconies, and patios inside and outside their homes. We have to get really creative often times, but it can get taxing. A short stand-alone diagonal railing that can connect to stairs as well as a flat straight railing would be wonderful.

If anyone reads this, thank you for listening to my request. I hope we get some in the future.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please!

I recently found a room in my house a floor up without a way to reach it. I made a post about it and ended up using a fence someone suggested as a ramp. While it functions quite fine, it really looks out of place.

I've worked hard making my home nice. I'd love some indoor staircases, or at least some decent components to construct them.
    PCNA
  • TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please!

I recently found a room in my house a floor up without a way to reach it. I made a post about it and ended up using a fence someone suggested as a ramp. While it functions quite fine, it really looks out of place.

I've worked hard making my home nice. I'd love some indoor staircases, or at least some decent components to construct them.

In recent months I had to try and make a staircase as well as a railing in my Lunar Champion. I found for a “lush/elegant” looking home something like the Murkmire Ramp, which I normally use, would be especially out of place. Making a spiral staircase was also especially difficult, because the current furnishings are not geared towards them.

So I’m right there with you lol. If we had things like railings then it would be a next step forward for housing, I feel. Besides adding things like window panes and such.
  • Langdon64
    Langdon64
    ✭✭✭✭
    A long wooden bridge would be nice too. A suspended bridge.