Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Option to remove tails???

Heelie
Heelie
✭✭✭✭✭
Can we place have an option in game to turn off Argonian and Khajit tails?

They're guly.....
Most OwOrated healer of all time
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Race change tokens are available in the crown store.
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then pick another race.

Their tails deserves to be decorated, not removed!
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How could such a question ever come up to someone's mind.. I hope I don't have to explain why the answer is "No".
    Options
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You monster! :anguished:
    'You shan't take my tail, vile fiend, it is miiiine!'
    7hgaru6fjzz21.jpg
    Options
  • OneForSorrow
    OneForSorrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a different argument:

Fancify tails.

Floofness, tufts and jewelry for Khajiit

Spines, spikes and jewelry for Argonians

And more body tattoos/skins that effect tails
    PC NA. Various alts, trying to find a main, I have no idea what I'm doing.
    Options
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Tailless" cats just look funny, IMO.
    264px-Rumpy_Riser_Manx_Kitten.jpg

Tailless lizards tend to be a different thing entirely.
    lizard-tail-loss.jpg
    Edited by VaranisArano on July 25, 2020 10:59PM
    Options
  • Clyde_BlueSnake
    Clyde_BlueSnake
    ✭✭✭
    NO!

If you truly don't want to see Argonians & Khajiits without tails go play The Elder Scrolls 1: Arena instead.

What a weird option request.
    Edited by Clyde_BlueSnake on July 26, 2020 12:30AM
    Main is Blue-Thuxis, a Argonian stamSorc, whose also is a werewolf! 2nd main, Cobalt-Thuxis, a Argonian stamArc, an identical twin sister to Blue-Thuxis, even is a werewolf as well! some alts:
    Nirn-Scale Rajthux (Argonian, Templar), Ros-Ei Nature-Thuxis (Argonian, Warden), Crimson-Thuxis (Argonian, DK), Bone-Thuxis Tharn (Argonian, Necro) Why Bone-Thuxis has Tharn as a last name:
    The siblings were separated at a young age due to a Dres slaver raid, Blue, Cobalt, Ros-Ei & their mother were able to escape, Crimson & Bone weren't that lucky. Crimson was later "rescued" by some Orcs that later ambushed the House Dres Dunmers, unfortunately one Dunmer remained & sadly successfully brought the young Bone-Thuxis to the Dres plantation. Later an Imperial, a Tharn, bought Bone at a auction & later told he was free, the young Argonian sadly had no idea where to go & doesn't know if his family was still alive, so the Tharn adopted him into House Tharn. This family of Argonians finally reunited years later.
    , Kenneth Clyde (Nord, Sorc), Selene Gray-Thuxis (Argonian, Nightblade), Urmanda (Orc, Warden)
    Some ESO history: I originally started from PS4 NA during June 10, 2015, I did reached CP 810+ on there. I eventually kinda got tired of paying PS+, so during February 4, 2019 I started moving to PC NA. Also CP: 810+. Nowadays I play ESO PC mostly, while PS4 is dust.
    Options
  • SlimeBro1
    SlimeBro1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heelie wrote: »

They're guly.....

Maybe don't play a lizard or cat race then?
    Options
  • noblecron
    noblecron
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you wanna be a cat but not look like one play a Bosmer. They're exactly the same as Ohmes XD
    Options
  • IsharaMeradin
    IsharaMeradin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Put the crotch flap on backwards and tie your tail up behind it. Problem solved :p
    PC-NA / PC-EU
    ID @IsharaMeradin
    Characters NA
    Verin Jenet Eshava - Dark Elf Warden (main)
    Nerissa Valin - Imperial Necromancer (secondary)
    Lugsa-Lota-Stuph - Argonian Sorcerer
    Leanne Martin - Breton Templar
    Latash Gra-Ushaba - Orc Dragonknight
    Ishara Merádin - Redguard Nightblade
    Arylina Loreal - High Elf Sorcerer
    Sasha al'Therin - Nord Necromancer
    Paula Roseróbloom - Wood Elf Warden
    Ja'Linga - Khajiit Arcanist

Characters EU
    Shallan Veil - Wood Elf Warden

ID @IsharaMeradin-Epic
    Characters NA
    Ja'Sassy-Daro - Khajiit Nightblade
    Options
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we place have an option in game to turn off Argonian and Khajit tails? They're guly.....

I really hope you don't own a cat.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
    Options
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play an average human/elf or something. Leave the unique beasts alone.
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *rolls eyes*

Oy.
    Options
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chop, Chop! :D
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spoiler
    Operating System: Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit
    Processor: OEM AMD FX-6300 3.5GHZ
    Memory: 2 * GSKILL 4GB DDR3 1600 MHZ RIPJAWS-X MEMORY
    Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AM3+ CROSSFIRE USB3.0 SATA 3
    Graphics Card: AMD RADEON R7 250 2GB GDDR3 PCI-E 3.0
    Soundcard: ONBOARD 7.1 SOUND
    Internet: DSL ISP only guarantees 3 Mbps / sometimes tethered to AT&T cell service

that's very interesting, i don't think i've seen anyone else have their rig specs in their signature block...good for you for being a little different...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As some people mentioned adornments: As weird as it may sound, I could imagine only one option to shorten a Khajiit's tail which would be okay for me: If it looks like a part had been cut or bitten off in battle. You have all types of scars, even huge burn scars coverning half of the body, in the editor. So that might fit. But other than that, the idea of removing (or just toggling?) tails seems very strange to me.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we place have an option in game to turn off Argonian and Khajiit tails?

They're guly.....

Khajiiti hold their Tails in the highest regard, they're a major part of their self image. Any Khajiit who's found to have a deformed or even missing Tail is often ostracized by their Society, shunned, or looked down upon.

If you don't like the Tails, then request a change to the character model instead. The Tails however must remain.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • BRCOURTN
    BRCOURTN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are bobtail cats... it would be very simple to give it as an option in character creation.
    Options
  • Vulsahdaal
    Vulsahdaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Can we place have an option in game to turn off Argonian and Khajiit tails?

They're guly.....

Khajiiti hold their Tails in the highest regard, they're a major part of their self image. Any Khajiit who's found to have a deformed or even missing Tail is often ostracized by their Society, shunned, or looked down upon.

Absolutely. This is why threatening their tail is a rather effective way to intimidate a khajiit.

MVFuctM.jpg

Options
  • Vermintide
    Vermintide
    ✭✭✭✭
    The real question is how can we add more tails to the game?

I know you're hiding a race of fox people deep in the Akavir lore, you can't hide it from me. Furries are out here with money burning holes in their suits and you don't seem to want it.
    Options
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure about the fox people, but I know there are ape people, tiger people (unknown if or how they might be related to the Khajiit) and some type of naga (half-snake) race on Akavir. Maybe even some rat or dog/wolf people, but there isn't much information available on them. Although I think we might see them some time in the future, I don't think they will be playable races.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    Options
  • IsharaMeradin
    IsharaMeradin
    ✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    Spoiler
    Operating System: Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit
    Processor: OEM AMD FX-6300 3.5GHZ
    Memory: 2 * GSKILL 4GB DDR3 1600 MHZ RIPJAWS-X MEMORY
    Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AM3+ CROSSFIRE USB3.0 SATA 3
    Graphics Card: AMD RADEON R7 250 2GB GDDR3 PCI-E 3.0
    Soundcard: ONBOARD 7.1 SOUND
    Internet: DSL ISP only guarantees 3 Mbps / sometimes tethered to AT&T cell service

that's very interesting, i don't think i've seen anyone else have their rig specs in their signature block...good for you for being a little different...
    Figured it would be helpful should I ever have issues. No need to look it up if it is somewhere handy.
    PC-NA / PC-EU
    ID @IsharaMeradin
    Characters NA
    Verin Jenet Eshava - Dark Elf Warden (main)
    Nerissa Valin - Imperial Necromancer (secondary)
    Lugsa-Lota-Stuph - Argonian Sorcerer
    Leanne Martin - Breton Templar
    Latash Gra-Ushaba - Orc Dragonknight
    Ishara Merádin - Redguard Nightblade
    Arylina Loreal - High Elf Sorcerer
    Sasha al'Therin - Nord Necromancer
    Paula Roseróbloom - Wood Elf Warden
    Ja'Linga - Khajiit Arcanist

Characters EU
    Shallan Veil - Wood Elf Warden

ID @IsharaMeradin-Epic
    Characters NA
    Ja'Sassy-Daro - Khajiit Nightblade
    Options
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Syldras wrote: »
    I'm not sure about the fox people, but I know there are ape people, tiger people (unknown if or how they might be related to the Khajiit) and some type of naga (half-snake) race on Akavir. Maybe even some rat or dog/wolf people, but there isn't much information available on them. Although I think we might see them some time in the future, I don't think they will be playable races.
    The Lilmothiit (foxes) are basically extinct - the Knahaten Flu took them out and they haven't been seen in ages. Imga (monkey) are around Tamriel, but are inexplicably absent from the game - there's a Loremaster Archive that basically handwaves the Imga out of the world during the Planemeld. Unless you're talking about the Tang Mo, who are also ape people from Akavir, but have basically no other lore. The Ka Po'Tun (tigers) have barely any lore either, so there's not much that can be said about them vs. Khajiit, but the Tang Mo and Ka Po'Tun are enemies.

The Tsaesci are interesting, since there's a lot of conflicting lore, mainly from a lot of various sources that may or may not be fully reliable. They've been describes as fully serpentine, half-serpents, fully humanoid, and as shapeshifters. We do know that they have an armor style, so it's likely they have humanoid bodies. Lore says they 'ate' the Akaviri, but again that's unclear if they mean that they usurped their culture like the Romans vs. Greeks, or if they're vampiric and literally ate the people from Akavir.

Anyway on topic: We still haven't seen those tail adornments that were datamined for the Khajiit and Argonians. There's a lot of stuff accessories and hairstyles etc. that's been seen on NPCs that isn't available to us... hint hint, ZOS.
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Anyway on topic: We still haven't seen those tail adornments that were datamined for the Khajiit and Argonians. There's a lot of stuff accessories and hairstyles etc. that's been seen on NPCs that isn't available to us... hint hint, ZOS.

Oh my yes, please!!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Tsaesci are interesting, since there's a lot of conflicting lore, mainly from a lot of various sources that may or may not be fully reliable. They've been describes as fully serpentine, half-serpents, fully humanoid, and as shapeshifters. We do know that they have an armor style, so it's likely they have humanoid bodies.

I always imagined them like the Naga from Hindu mythology:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nāga
    Even the description is quite similar to what I read of the Tsaesci - that they can shapeshift and that there are different forms:
    "race of half-human half-serpent beings that reside in the netherworld (Patala) and can occasionally take human form. They are principally depicted in three forms: wholly human with snakes on the heads and necks, common serpents, or as half-human half-snake beings.."

I think it's probable that there will be 3 different forms in game (as there are also many different kind of Khajiit, from humanoid to completely housecat-like), but if (which I don't think) they would ever become a playable race, you'd probably only be able to play the fully humanoid form, because otherwise you couldn't wear full armor and wouldn't be able to get the set bonusses.

@Syldras | PC | EU
    Options
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fluffy tails instead
    Options
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I recently replayed some Oblivion (tes IV) with a tailed char and the tail slowly shriveled and eventually disappeared. Dunno if its a bug unofficial patches fail to fix or some mod incompatibility issue in my current reinstall. Works like a typical Bethesda game.
    Options
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    You monster! :anguished:
    'You shan't take my tail, vile fiend, it is miiiine!'
    7hgaru6fjzz21.jpg

Thats a great picture

:#
    Options
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And while we're at it, can we give the werewolf form some clothes? Even the Hulk has magic pants that grow to his size.

And we still need penguin mounts

:#
    Options
  • PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They're guly.....

of all the things I've read in these forums....this is the oddest request I've seen.
    Options