The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What's up with Ravenwatch EP? Asian guilds?

pauld1_ESO
pauld1_ESO
✭✭✭✭
So I am CST and every morning I wake up I noticed the entire map is red....but not a whole lot of EP on when I am playing. Is this entire realm just PvDoor or what?
  • maddiniiLuna
    maddiniiLuna
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you know the term PvDoor, then you surely know, that there is night capping on every campaign and every night. Not sure what the question is?

On every campaign there is a different faction doing it.
  • pauld1_ESO
    pauld1_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you know the term PvDoor, then you surely know, that there is night capping on every campaign and every night. Not sure what the question is?

On every campaign there is a different faction doing it.

Well in this case it is only one faction doing it every night, I was just curious if there were some big non-NA guilds on EP, typically Asian.

Is it just one faction on the others too?
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I blame the Kiwis :)
  • Concrete
    Concrete
    ✭✭✭
    What make you think they are asian?
  • ItsJustHashtag
    ItsJustHashtag
    ✭✭✭✭
    pauld1_ESO wrote: »
    So I am CST and every morning I wake up I noticed the entire map is red....but not a whole lot of EP on when I am playing. Is this entire realm just PvDoor or what?

You are waking up to exactly what faction loyalist/pro faction lock players want.
  • pauld1_ESO
    pauld1_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Concrete wrote: »

One of the big guilds I ran into an early weekday morning I was off was called "Asian Lag". Would also make sense due to their prime-time would be early morning CST.
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    Concrete wrote: »

One of the big guilds I ran into an early weekday morning I was off was called "Asian Lag". Would also make sense due to their prime-time would be early morning CST.

I am QT and no matter what time... I am always cute.
  • Sheuib
    Sheuib
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ravenwatch has been becoming a *** show for a few months now. Ravenwatch use to be a place where you could get really good small group battles. But, lately one or two large guilds have been coming into the campaign and ruined the balance. So, it isn't necessarily night capping because the campaign is basically owned by that guild now. Of course all the other players are leaving the campaign from all factions and soon they will find that they are playing against themselves. They will have to switch factions just to flip the map so they can take it back again.
  • pauld1_ESO
    pauld1_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sheuib wrote: »
    Ravenwatch has been becoming a *** show for a few months now. Ravenwatch use to be a place where you could get really good small group battles. But, lately one or two large guilds have been coming into the campaign and ruined the balance. So, it isn't necessarily night capping because the campaign is basically owned by that guild now. Of course all the other players are leaving the campaign from all factions and soon they will find that they are playing against themselves. They will have to switch factions just to flip the map so they can take it back again.

Yea this is a big issue, should be locked.
  • ItsJustHashtag
    ItsJustHashtag
    ✭✭✭✭

It’s a side effect to one faction being able to choke out a campaign due to numbers. Nobody wants to go to a campaign that if you go try to take one of your home keeps back you’re met with 20-30 people from the winning faction and get zerged down. It’s not enjoyable and it’s why faction locks are bad.
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭

Yea this is a big issue, should be locked.

No. Would just make it worse on PC NA