The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bastion Sanguinaris, Decorated?

SickleCider
SickleCider
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Has anyone on PTS decorated Bastion Sanguinaris? I'm asking because I went to look at the property and am having a hard time loving it.

I feel like the best parts of Bastion Sanguinaris aren't even in Bastion Sanguinaris (the walk up to it, and the view from it.) It looks beautiful from the outside, but everything falls apart once you go through the door. I got the impression it's functionally really impractical, and there are far too many load doors between rooms. I would have been happier with fewer rooms if it meant fewer doors. The interior is also just so dour, which may be an odd complaint, being that it's a vampire home. Some stained glass windows would have livened the place up, which is really disappointing, because the exterior suggests there are windows!

So, I'm interested in a few things especially:
Is it possible to expand the outdoor courtyard area?
Has anyone built a structure that leads up to wooden bridge area that bypasses that entire walk through the small rooms inside?
And, has anyone done anything interesting with the main chamber?
✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • LadySilvie
    LadySilvie
    ✭✭
    I am on the PTS but it shows the house as unavailable to purchase so you can't try decorating it unfortunately.

I would love to play around in it and see what looks good.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ahh, okay, that explains why I haven't seen anything about it. Thanks!
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨