The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No Additional Outfit Slot in Crown Store?

PucMudDofuss
PucMudDofuss
✭✭
I finally got my long awaited dwemer spider mount and naturally want to make an outfit to match my new mount, but Im unable to buy an additional outfit slot? Can you kindle fix this and add this to the crown store>?
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I didn't notice it's gone. If it returns just be warned that it's for one character only. 1500 Crowns for a slot for one character, yes.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • PucMudDofuss
    PucMudDofuss
    ✭✭
    Thanks, yeah its pretty steep and I'm aware that it is character bound, but I appreciate you mentioning it :-) Also I finally found it under crafting section so its all sorted