Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"This Brid Pet & Bird Feeding Emote"

Inhuman003
Inhuman003
✭✭✭✭✭
If there are bird pets that are added in the crown store this is the one I will buy for sure. It fits the description of those other pets and mounts in the past.
emote 87cb45ce5153f397f83263a241086089.jpg

Could we ever see an emote that we are able to feed the birds or other animals?
TJI2Vy.gif
  • LadySilvie
    LadySilvie
    ✭✭
    I would 100% buy a pretty glowy corvid pet.

I don't really use emotes but that is a cute idea for one. My warden elf would def feed all the critters.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We already have Mementos that summon Crows to pick out people's eyes for us, so maybe we can get a more wholesome version of that, with a slightly friendlier birb? :smiley:

birbs.png
    Concept art for Birdfeeding emote or memento (verry srs, top profeshonal okay, no joeke :lol:)
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    We already have Mementos that summon Crows to pick out people's eyes for us, so maybe we can get a more wholesome version of that, with a slightly friendlier birb? :smiley:

birbs.png
    Concept art for Birdfeeding emote or memento (verry srs, top profeshonal okay, no joeke :lol:)

That's a very nice concept idea I like it works very well.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Man I want a bird pet so much. I would really like a parrot.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Athyrium93
    Athyrium93
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use the hawk memento all the time because it's the closest I can get to having a falcon pet so I completely endorse this idea!
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A /feedbirds emote would be awesome! Or even a memento. I also like the above pet concept.
  • kellax
    kellax
    ✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »

birbs.png

What memento is that?