The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stuck in Dungeon Queue for a week now. FIX THIS

Wrakz
Wrakz
✭✭
I've been stuck in a dungeon Q for over a week now. I cannot leave the Q, i never get into a dungeon and I cannot even Q for BGs if i wanted too now without having to join a large group to kick me from queue only to be placed right back into a dungeon afterwards. I've lost almost 10 million XP, 49 green geodes, 6 gold geodes, and 294 keys and counting. This bug has made this game pretty unplayable. I have 4 characters stuck in Q and i'm afraid to try to with my other 6. I created a new character to see if that character would get bugged too. Once i hit level 10 i Q'd up and immediately got bugged. This is ridiculous. Support has stated this bug is known and just a simple google search has this issue on the forums from months ago. They also stated the only fix was to wait for server maintenance. That is absurd and is a band aid fix especially when you don't even shut down the server weekly. If you're going to be THAT lazy and ignore this bug, at least have the decency to shut down the servers weekly.

Unless i missed it, there is still no fix this issue on the recent patch notes. The only thing close was for to it was the login Q's. Yet you want change a TON of sets instead of actually fixing game breaking issues.

I have tried...

Leaving Queue/ Disbanding group
Changing crown and switching dungeon mode in bugged group ( had 4 people in group for random, didn't get Q'd)
Logging out/ logging back in. Along with restarting the game AND launcher
Joining someone else have them start a dungeon Q (they get bugged too!)
Joining someone else and having them disband the group
Joining a dolmen group to kick me out of Q (even when it does that, if i relog, change zones, or even join a BG upon entering the game, zone or leaving the BG I get thrown IMMEDIATELY back into a dungeon Q
Joining a dolmen group until I'm out of Q, changing the dungeon mode, then joined a BG
Joining a dolmen group until i'm out of Q, having someone invite me, start a Q then disband group

I have not tried, having 3-4 other players join a random dungeon then kick someone and invite me to group. I don't know 3 let alone 4 players to do this. Besides, I shouldn't have to someone kick a random person just because you cant fix a bug to TRY and fix the bug myself. Not only is this bug ruining my experience but i would then be ruining someone else's experience by kicking them for no reason. Plus this still runs of the risk of "is this even going to work? Will I no longer be in a Q once i complete this dungeon?"

ZOS, please fix this. Shut down the servers before this weekend. I know I'm not the only one with this problem. I seen a post about this a few days ago on here. Go into my account and manually remove me from Q if you have too. I don't know why I'm paying for ESO+ this month, when for over a week now i cant even do something basic as dungeons for BGs for daily XP, Geodes, and Keys. FIX THIS.
This discussion has been closed.