Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Drop from server? This is new.

chaz
chaz
✭✭✭✭
8272yuw49x4i.png

So I'm in vet dungeon parcing the last boss, game freezes and I get dropped...................for spam when I'm not even texting.
Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since when is crushing new? I envy you that you only experienced it now.
    Edited by zvavi on July 22, 2020 5:35PM
    Options
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It isn't referring to text messages, rather it means the data packets that your game client is sending to the game server. If you experience lag, sometimes the data packets can get held up and then suddenly sent, too much too quickly, which can cause the game server to kick you for "spamming."
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
    Options
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They really, REALLY need to reword that error dialogue, because a person can't really control the 'messages' this error is talking about, so a person can't avoid them. Tacking on the 'spamming' example only makes it seem more like it's something the player is doing wrong. Sure, spamming can result in you getting kicked, but the message really should read "You were dropped from the server because there were too many server data messages received" or something along those lines, so people have an idea of why they were kicked, but aren't left perplexed over why they were kicked for something they had no actual part in doing.
    Edited by Arunei on July 22, 2020 7:11PM
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
    Options
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    Options
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    It isn't referring to text messages, rather it means the data packets that your game client is sending to the game server. If you experience lag, sometimes the data packets can get held up and then suddenly sent, too much too quickly, which can cause the game server to kick you for "spamming."

Wait I thought ZOS fixed this. Only happened to me like this 3 years ago. Alright, makes sense. Thanks for reminding me.
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
    Options