The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can no longer do public Dungeons.

finger88
finger88
✭✭
The lag is so bad for me I can no longer do public dungeons.They gotta fix this..
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform and server are you on?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • finger88
    finger88
    ✭✭
    pc na
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't done any public dungeons in a while on the PC NA server, but I haven't had any severe lag problems within the last week doing public dungeons on the PC EU server.

Some public dungeons seem to be very popular for grinders-- either players farming the mobs and bosses for XP, or players grinding for fragments or other items (anitiquities leads?). If you're trying to do a public dungeon that has a large number of other players running around, they might be contributing to your problem, especially if a lot of them are using gear requiring additional calculations by the server.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah I haven't experienced any severe lag in them either and been doing them almost daily.
    PC NA
    Aurora Bravepaw (Healden), Basks in Fire (DKTank), Bran Artlion (Magplar), Brindel Seedthorne (Stamden WW), Brugo Gargak (Stamcro), Casimir Delmar (StamDK), Falco Bastion (Stamsorc), Fus Ro Dah (Stamplar), Gandalff the Gay (Petsorc), Jo-Qinan Betula (Magden), Laveera Hex (Magcro), Raine Whitestag (Stamden), Raised by Bears (Wardentank), Ralak Rotheart (Healcro), Selene Sunshadow MagDK), Shadow Mirage (NBTank), Slythe Rattlebone (Healplar), Ulfnor Dragonslayer (Tankcro).
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're getting lag so severe you can't play a public dungeon, this sounds like an issue on your end.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    finger88 wrote: »
    pc na

There have been recent changes to quite a few add-ons, @finger88.

I would check your out-of-date add-ons first.

As others have said, it doesn't appear to be an issue with the game.
  • finger88
    finger88
    ✭✭
    OK thanx guys. Will check out my end
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no lag for me
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was just on EU. But I do remember it being awful on NA when I played there.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @finger88

For the lag you are experiencing while playing, you can try the troubleshooting steps here and here which may improve your latency.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post