The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stuck at Loading character information

GameParadise
GameParadise
Soul Shriven
Good evening

I can't login to ESO until today :S When i select my character i got stucked at Loading character information. After 2 minutes, i am back to the login window. I have the problem with my second character too. The first one is in Elsweyr and the second one in Western Skyrim. I tried 1 hour to log in. Sometimes i could login but when i teleported a few minutes later i was back to the login window.

I already tried the repair of the game, removed all addons, run game as Administrator, disabled firewall on pc, setup my pc as exposed host on my router

What should i do next?

Best regards
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 18, 2024 4:23PM
  • david_m_18b16_ESO
    david_m_18b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the same problem since 7pm east time. Sometimes I make it to the character screen but then I'm stuck at logging in
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @GameParadise

Thank you for letting us know the troubleshooting you've tried so far. Since the normal troubleshooting hasn't helped, please go ahead and start a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Mithrazielle
    Mithrazielle
    ✭✭
    You will likely have to reinstall the whole game.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this discussion is now over four years old, we have decided to close the thread from further comments. If you still need assistance, please go ahead and start a new thread in the PC Support forum.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.