The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Problem with Bag and Crafting Window - What am I doing wrong?

Zalaan
Zalaan
I am trying to Deconstruct items from my bag at the Jewelry Station. I use FCOItemSaver and have the item I want to decon marked. When I open my bag I can see the items. When I open the Decon window at the Jewelry station I can only see Bank items - nothing from my bag! Am I making some stupid noob mistake, or do I have a problem?
  • NavalOffisah
    NavalOffisah
    ✭✭✭
    Are the pieces Exemplary? If so they cannot be deconstructed
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's not Exemplary Jewelry (mentioned above) and it's not an issue with locked items, post a screenshot @Zalaan so we can take a look.
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, if the jewelry out dates the jewellery skill line, it will also have a little note on the jewellery, that it cannot be deconstructed? Could that be it?
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • Zalaan
    Zalaan
    Thanks for the responses folks! I seem to have been a butt of a joke by the software gremlins. I relogged on today and the issues has rectified itself, (even though I had logged out and in a few times yesterday).

Just a reminder of who really is the boss when it comes to computers.....sigh. As Danny Glover (as Detective Murtaugh) once said "I am too old for this S...!"