The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The Interceptor - Argonian Edition | Yeah i use cloak and snipe, wanna fight about it?

Dr_Ganknstein
Dr_Ganknstein
✭✭✭✭✭
Another episode of The Interceptor. This time its my Argonian Special Edition version. I was using the Penetrator build modified with the Ring of the Wild Hunt
Added a Blade Runner theme, hope yall like it.

https://youtu.be/0WNst3-_dhc
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    Argonian NB I have 2 lol amazing
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian NB I have 2 lol amazing

Argonian master race 😎
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You use cloak and snipe.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    You use cloak and snipe.

Wanna fight about it 😂
    Its very Assassiny
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pretty sure there was some Streetfighter SFX amongst that. :)

Swamp Raider looking good next patch.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure there was some Streetfighter SFX amongst that. :)

Swamp Raider looking good next patch.

Yep, used a few street fighter death sfx also doom sfx. Ill probably try out the new swamp raider, loved it back in the day.
  • Rahar
    Rahar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Back again, and still based.
    NeRf MaGsOrC
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rahar wrote: »

Yep, been on no-cp lately. Seems to run much better for me right now. I'm using my phone hotspot to go online for the time being because ill be away from home until January.
  • Tammany
    Tammany
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. Why do you prefer hysteria over magnum shot f.e. ? And especially turn evin since you have used it before ?
    2. Isnt silver shard better due to 10 second dot that prevents you from crouching if target is tough and more enemies are coming ?
    Edited by Tammany on July 22, 2020 7:38PM
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tammany wrote: »
    1. Why do you prefer hysteria over magnum shot f.e. ? And especially turn evin since you have used it before ?
    2. Isnt silver shard better due to 10 second dot that prevents you from crouching if target is tough and more enemies are coming ?

Hysteria feels a little smoother then turn evil but another reason is because my stamina pool is kinda low so I wanted to balance it out a little. Magnum shot is nice but I like being able to cc more then 1 target most times.
    The dot from poison injection doesn't seem to break my stealth as often as it did in the past. Plus I like the dot on people for when they dodge roll or break los. Ill swap in silver shards if I need more up front immediate damage though.
  • Rahar
    Rahar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rahar wrote: »

Yep, been on no-cp lately. Seems to run much better for me right now. I'm using my phone hotspot to go online for the time being because ill be away from home until January.

Doesn't seem to have slowed you down at all. Good vids.
    NeRf MaGsOrC
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are you doing for the upcoming NMA nerf, @Dr_Ganknstein? Are you going to switch it out?

(Another good vid by the way ... I ran my Nightblade in Cyrodiil last nite as well.)
  • Arkangeloski
    Arkangeloski
    ✭✭✭✭
    Man I love your videos, I almost pee my pants when you put a siren 🚨 on that warden like an ambulance 🚑 and you are like ahhhh nawp boom💥. Bro 10/10 I wonder why I never see you on cyrodill...? I guess that’s a good thing lol!! But yeah I always have a good laugh watching your clips keep em up 😎
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I love your videos, I almost pee my pants when you put a siren 🚨 on that warden like an ambulance 🚑 and you are like ahhhh nawp boom💥. Bro 10/10 I wonder why I never see you on cyrodill...? I guess that’s a good thing lol!! But yeah I always have a good laugh watching your clips keep em up 😎

You play on xbox na? I havr NBs on all three alliances but I'm working on a DC argonian NB also.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are you doing for the upcoming NMA nerf, @Dr_Ganknstein? Are you going to switch it out?

(Another good vid by the way ... I ran my Nightblade in Cyrodiil last nite as well.)

NMA might still be good enough but ive been trying other sets out the last few days and they seem to be working great. I might dust off swamp raider or another set thats getting buffed also.
    Edited by Dr_Ganknstein on July 23, 2020 6:11PM
  • Arkangeloski
    Arkangeloski
    ✭✭✭✭

You play on xbox na? I havr NBs on all three alliances but I'm working on a DC argonian NB also.
    Yes sir! I play ep and ad
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been in Ravenwatch lately
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Your gamer tag the same as your name here?
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extremely fun video to watch again, editing & effects were awesome as always. I could watch these all day. :joy:
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moonsorrow wrote: »
    Extremely fun video to watch again, editing & effects were awesome as always. I could watch these all day. :joy:

Ty, I've been a little busy at work so I haven't had a lot of time to edit also been playing in most my free time.