Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Siege of cyrodiil merit + Gladiator proof

Karmanorway
Karmanorway
✭✭✭✭✭
I was wondering since these will be rewarded once daily on a 20 hour cool down. Does this count for your account or per character?

Best Answers

• Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's per account, and based on when you open the container.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
    Answer ✓
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since a couple weeks ago, the IC merits (for the Siegemaster costume) have no cooldown, and drop from each and every IC daily quest box.
    Which means that you can get dozens of them in a single day, by doing the IC repeatable quests on multiple characters and opening the boxes right away.
    This could be possibly a bug, since their description implies a 20 hour cooldown should still be in place, but in any case that's how it works now.

Note that the Cyrodiil proofs are still on a 20 hour cooldown, as before.
    Answer ✓
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Major_Lag wrote: »
    Since a couple weeks ago, the IC merits (for the Siegemaster costume) have no cooldown, and drop from each and every IC daily quest box.
    Which means that you can get dozens of them in a single day, by doing the IC repeatable quests on multiple characters and opening the boxes right away.
    This could be possibly a bug, since their description implies a 20 hour cooldown should still be in place, but in any case that's how it works now.

During Midyear Mayhem I opened a box before the previous day's timer was up and didn't get the merit. It's a bit misleading because the quests always reward Siegemaster's Coffers now, but as far as I know they only give one merit per day.

I have seen other people reporting getting multiple merits per day within the past month or two, though, so I can only assume it's something that's been fixed recently.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
    Answer ✓
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    Major_Lag wrote: »

During Midyear Mayhem I opened a box before the previous day's timer was up and didn't get the merit. It's a bit misleading because the quests always reward Siegemaster's Coffers now, but as far as I know they only give one merit per day.

I have seen other people reporting getting multiple merits per day within the past month or two, though, so I can only assume it's something that's been fixed recently.
    It appears that the 20h cooldown is now per box per character, instead of being account-wide as before. (again, this only applies to IC boxes)
    Answer ✓
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tnx :)
  • Lazurynae
    Lazurynae
    ✭✭✭
    Ï didn't know about the broken loots or the fix. I collected over 50 reward boxes during the event, cluttering up my bags, and faithfully opened one box per day, and now I can't use them. Why cant i use my merits on the vendor?