The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ww builds?

erio
erio
✭✭✭✭✭
If you cant beat em, join em, and idea what wws run these days?
Edited by erio on July 24, 2020 5:05AM
  • Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭
    and how much damage they can input
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like low mmr pugstomping, hardly representative vs competent players in high mmr.
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Sounds like low mmr pugstomping, hardly representative vs competent players in high mmr.

Na its not that. Literally in bgs with 1000+ cp. I know im not in low mrr.
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Instead of throwing baseless nonsense at each other, could someone provide a video of what is going on with this so we can have a productive conversation, please?
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    erio wrote: »

Not flaming, but what does that have to do with MMR?
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    Instead of throwing baseless nonsense at each other, could someone provide a video of what is going on with this so we can have a productive conversation, please?

Why show a video? Literally just some good wws running around and im trying to figure out what gear I should run on my ww?
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cause the dude was implying that the wws are only good in lowmmr, and I said that they're also decent in non-low mmr
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cause the dude was implying that the wws are only good in lowmmr, and I said that they're also decent in non-low mmr

What does the 1000+CP have to do with MMR?
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do I really have to explain that too you? Think about it...
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Showing a video would give us some visual cues to sets they could be wearing.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

MMR is not determined by CP. Furthermore, MMR was fairly recently reset, so any "time-played" correlation has been mostly nullified. So, a lower CP player could have a high MMR and a high CP player could have a low MMR.

Think about it...
  • Fazuszek
    Fazuszek
    ✭✭✭
    I recently leveled my new toon, by low lvl bg (below lvl 50) - and yes, werewolf almost in every match, sometimes even 2. Just to stomp newbiew.

But mostly (since they are in 90% twinks) they crap play - i usually put 2-3 DOTS on them, wait for heal to drop and execute from distance. Sometimes i use poisons.
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭

MMR is not determined by CP. Furthermore, MMR was fairly recently reset, so any "time-played" correlation has been mostly nullified. So, a lower CP player could have a high MMR and a high CP player could have a low MMR.

Think about it...

Who do you think is usually in the higher (didnt say highest, I said not low) mmr? Is it cp 300 players, or is it usually higher cp players? I never said it was: if cp in bg average = 810 then its high mrr. Jesus man. when im in a bg with literally a majority of cp 1000+ players, some of which I know by name, who are pvpers, i have a pretty good idea its not a low mrr bg. Think about it.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Think about it...

Who do you think is usually in the higher (didnt say highest, I said not low) mmr? Is it cp 300 players, or is it usually higher cp players? I never said it was: if cp in bg average = 810 then its high mrr. Jesus man. when im in a bg with literally a majority of cp 1000+ players, some of which I know by name, who are pvpers, i have a pretty good idea its not a low mrr bg. Think about it.

Being familiar the players, seeing them frequently as you play a lot, that is how you know its high MMR.

But there are plenty of CP810 players in the lowest MMR brackets, and numerous 400-700CP players in high MMR.
    Edited by MurderMostFoul on July 20, 2020 4:55PM
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Think about it...

Being familiar the players, seeing them frequently as you play a lot, that is how you know its high MMR.

But there are plenty of CP810 players in the lowest MMR brackets, and numerous 400-700CP players in high MMR.

Thats what I said...