The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Possibility to share ESO Plus?

Kiloclimber
Kiloclimber
Soul Shriven
Hello,

I'm almost sure the answer is no but I still want to ask:

My friend and I play on two different accounts, so that it's possible to play together and I wanted to ask if there is the possibility to share ESO Plus or at least get a discount if I buy two ESO Plus subscriptions because 26€/month is kind of much (in my opinion even 21€ with the yearly subscription). We don't care about the DLCs but we would like to have for example the crafting bag for the materials.

Greetings
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The short answer is "no", @Kiloclimber.

However, you both should keep an eye out for the free trials of ESO+ ... which happen more often than you might think.

Some players only participate in the free trial, get the crafting bag, and stock it full of as many items it will hold.

After the free trial ends you still have access to the crafting bag. \

However, you are no longer able to put anything into it ... and mat draws (for writ dailies as an example) are prioritized from the crafting bag first, regular inventory second.

It's a cumbersome way around actually subscribing. ;)

But, some players like using the system to it's allowable limit.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on July 17, 2020 3:50AM