The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How much penetration do I need to push score in vma?

Savage_Audacity
Savage_Audacity
✭✭✭
I currently have about 9k pen (I don’t use major breach) was just wondering if I need more. I could switch to lover mundus, put on 1 pc valkyn skoria, slot ele drain and adjust cp if needed.
  • Eclipze
    Eclipze
    ✭✭
    light armor gives pen passively but in pvp 15k pen is good if thats what youre going for, you will ignore light to medium armor builds with 15-18k pen. Also take into account your destro staff ignores another 10% spell resistance as well
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    AFAIK, VMA bosses need 9k, 12k or 18k depending on stage but my info may be old, so I'd say Google is your big friend here
  • Eclipze
    Eclipze
    ✭✭
    I currently have about 9k pen (I don’t use major breach) was just wondering if I need more. I could switch to lover mundus, put on 1 pc valkyn skoria, slot ele drain and adjust cp if needed.

oh sorry just realized u meant vma runs misread and thought u meant pvp :p sorry bout that