Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Princely Dawnlight Palace

KarmaLatte
KarmaLatte
Soul Shriven
Wondering if there is any hope of the Princely Dawnlight palace coming around any time soon. We've passed when it would have come out normally (from what I can guess, but this year has been anything but normal in the world). I know there is a lot of talk about it being too large of a home, but I have had my heart set on it for quite some time now, and with being around my actual house much more than usual lately I would really love some of these larger homes to be released to invest some of my time into. I can appreciate them being limited time releases and that they're certainly not for everyone, but for me these monstrous homes that are almost a world in themselves (which yes, I would love to be able to put more furnishings into) are the bees knees for me and I've just been sitting here waiting for Princely Dawnlight to be released and feeling like Christmas has been pushed back by months :)

Anyways, I know no one truly knows, but maybe an educated guess, and a teensie bit of visibility into this players hopes.
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love that house. Glorious redguard. File a support ticket for purchase which may work depending on different variables. But with support backed up it could take a couple months. I have done that before. But I'm sure it will become available again when they do the Thieves guild celebration whenever that may be
    Edited by volkeswagon on July 16, 2020 12:19AM
  • raikumori
    raikumori
    I’m not sure when it will come back around, but I can say it’s totally worth the wait. It’s one of my favorite homes and is really beautiful.
  • SekaiXD
    SekaiXD
    ✭✭
    [snip]
    Still waiting for this gorgeous palace to show up in the Crown store. I. NEED. THIS. HOUSE! @ZOS_GinaBruno

[edited for thread bumping]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 13, 2021 1:59PM
  • SekaiXD
    SekaiXD
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_CullenLee Any chance I could get the Princely Dawnlight Palace in the Crown Store for my 60th birthday at the end of this month? It would be the most awesome birthday present! <3
  • HoneygirlSantine
    HoneygirlSantine
    Soul Shriven
    [snip]

I submitted a support ticket to buy it directly months ago and they turned me down :'( Ever since then I've been extra-excited to see the Crown Store showcase each month!...

It didn't look like Q3 had any Thieves' Guild celebration events on the docket, but maybe, just maybe...Q4? Please? :)

[edited for thread bumping]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 13, 2021 2:00PM
    The tears that fall
    from my wet eyes,
    they are not mine
    --and other lies.
  • pihlaja
    pihlaja
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve been wondering when it will return for probably nearly two years now. :/ I remember seeing it being advertised when I first started playing the game, but at the time I didn’t realise these were available so rarely, and when I later found out how gorgeous this place is, it was already too late. I’m tankful that Linchal came back (that was my other wish), but I’m still waiting this one to become available again.

I’m also always checking the housing section of the crown store showcase as the first thing..
    Edited by pihlaja on September 3, 2021 11:44AM
  • Ex_Draconis
    Ex_Draconis
    ✭✭
    On sale now guys, got it today it’s just so amazing.
    By forge and fire we prep for war
    With war in our eyes we're ready to die
    With death in hand we bear our blades
    By Stendarr's blade we will settle the score
  • Tranquilizer
    Tranquilizer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm also on the brink of buying it, love the redguard architecture. Hundings Palatial Hall was the first bigger house I bought and I love it.

What's the hearth in the kitchen of the furnished version of Dawnlight Palace ? Didn't seem to find it on different housing related websites.
  • Adremal
    Adremal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hard pass for me. Way too big and dispersive to be properly furnishable with 700 slots, not to mention the lighting. The interior is as dark as a crypt and the main room looks like an empty church. Not a fan of liminal spaces.
    If I didn't swear to myself I wouldn't buy houses I'd have to close off I'd have some nice ideas for the exterior, and I saw many nice things on EHT (with the interior closed off or unused), but I don't make it a habit to break my own vows so no.
    Plus Hunding's has a better setting and architecture and is more manageable furnishing-wise, despite being a 600-slotter. My two cents.
  • TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's the hearth in the kitchen of the furnished version of Dawnlight Palace ? Didn't seem to find it on different housing related websites.

It's unfortunately not a furnishing. It comes as part of the house, and is the only house to have it. Which I think something like that was requested for a long time ago, ZOS... *Hint hint*
    Edited by TeruKisuke on November 12, 2021 2:59PM
  • Tranquilizer
    Tranquilizer
    ✭✭✭✭
    TeruKisuke wrote: »

It's unfortunately not a furnishing. It comes as part of the house, and is the only house to have it. Which I think something like that was requested for a long time ago, ZOS... *Hint hint*

Thanks for the reply :)

Guess when I previewed the house I only entered the kitchen when I was on furnished preview, so I didn't realize the hearth is part of the house itself. And I agree, it would be great to have this hearth as a furnishing to place it in other houses as well.
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaaaargh I had this house, beautifully decorated, on console... now I'm on PC and I want it again :(
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Adremal wrote: »
    Hard pass for me. Way too big and dispersive to be properly furnishable with 700 slots

Agree. Princely Dawnlight is twice the size of Hunding's Palatial but only gets 100 more furnishings.

Adremal wrote: »
    Plus Hunding's has a better setting and architecture and is more manageable furnishing-wise, despite being a 600-slotter.

600-800 slots on Classic homes feels right.

It should be the following, depending on size:

Staple 100-200
    Classic 600-800
    Notable 1200-2000

Yes, I know there's performance reasons for the cap.

Edited by SkaraMinoc on November 13, 2021 9:34AM
    PC NA
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We have gone ahead and closed this thread down since it is rather old. Please keep in mind that sometimes it is better to create a new topic, instead of replying in one that was posted a while ago.

Thanks for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.