The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Frustration total NB archer

Khatou
Khatou
✭✭✭✭
So when I play NB archer in BG (no CP) I'm struggling in DPS of course not in monocible, but in "classic" Archer.

I explain, for example, I play a guardian archer "cool" mixing multi-target and monocible without worries, on the other hand, when I want to try the same thing on a NB, I never get the same result, I see the physical spells of the guardian, this last right has 2 spells for a damage bonus of 8% while the NB has none, I guess the problem comes from there.

Sometimes I have the impression that all the other classes are comfortable archering mainly the guardian and wizard (in my opinion), but the NB is by miracle.

Sometimes it also happens that I spend an eternity killed an opponent with my nb while another class I wouldn't have as much difficulty.

Note that I try with the same race (Nordic), stone of mundus (warrior) on my keeper. I would like to change race for more optimization, but I'm still too attached to this one.

• Rampancy
    Rampancy
    Soul Shriven
    Uhhh NB is the most broken gank bow class.
    Options
  • Khatou
    Khatou
    ✭✭✭✭
    In this case, I think that "Summond Shade" should be reviewed, for me, this last one should be the same thing as the sorcerer "Bound Armor" and in the same context, that is to say, an evolution in magic and one in stam whose stam evolution would precisely allow to have the 8% of damages like many other classes, in this sense, the fart would be much more interesting than its current state.

Because frankly, for a class like Nightblade, there are still too many spells for magic!
    Edited by Khatou on July 15, 2020 7:47PM
    Options
  • AMeanOne
    AMeanOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What
    Options
  • Atherakhia
    Atherakhia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just go with 2x proc sets that work at range and call it a day.

Venomous Smite and Sheer Venom for example can both be triggered from range and are incredibly strong. You have tons of control between the stun/knockback on bow and the root on bow. Throw in a ranged proc helm like stormfist for even more range damage.
    Options
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As mentioned above, Nightblade is incredibly potent in any decent gank or archer setup right now.

If you're unwilling to change your build, @Khatou, then discussion in this thread will end quickly.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on July 15, 2020 9:12PM
    Options
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khatou wrote: »
    So when I play NB archer in BG (no CP) I'm struggling in DPS of course not in monocible, but in "classic" Archer.

I explain, for example, I play a guardian archer "cool" mixing multi-target and monocible without worries, on the other hand, when I want to try the same thing on a NB, I never get the same result, I see the physical spells of the guardian, this last right has 2 spells for a damage bonus of 8% while the NB has none, I guess the problem comes from there.

Sometimes I have the impression that all the other classes are comfortable archering mainly the guardian and wizard (in my opinion), but the NB is by miracle.

Sometimes it also happens that I spend an eternity killed an opponent with my nb while another class I wouldn't have as much difficulty.

Note that I try with the same race (Nordic), stone of mundus (warrior) on my keeper. I would like to change race for more optimization, but I'm still too attached to this one.

If you adjust it to be a ganker you can do this with a bow in pvp.

https://youtu.be/jiu_y5sx9QA
    Unified Gaming - creating a shared and Unified Gaming community.

For some of the best and most up to date PVP builds around or useful tips and tricks from an experienced player for PvP and PvE, then check out my channel and consider subscribing if you want to see regular ESO content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCorbta-fAHKJcxJ6ExbtPwg/
    Options
  • Tammany
    Tammany
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rampancy wrote: »
    i've seen ps4 nightblade does tremendous damage with snipe while wearing proc sets
    meanwhile i was trying to use nma + spriggan to boost snipe damage and wasnt even close to that damage

ps4 looks like another planet, because other PC nightblade movies do the same damage as ps4 ones only with frenzy+titanborn setup. Are ps4 guys rarely gear for survivability or including only squishy targets in their videos ?

Edited by Tammany on July 16, 2020 7:13AM
    Options
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tammany wrote: »
    i've seen ps4 nightblade does tremendous damage with snipe while wearing proc sets
    meanwhile i was trying to use nma + spriggan to boost snipe damage and wasnt even close to that damage

ps4 looks like another planet, because other PC nightblade movies do the same damage as ps4 ones only with frenzy+titanborn setup. Are ps4 guys rarely gear for survivability or including only squishy targets in their videos ?

I've been in both platforms, they usually target squishy/"low" cp players, just like anyone else.
    What they don't include in their videos is when they run like hell spamming cloak because their target knows how to react, and it gets better when you have 634 detect pots.

Talking about people who run like hell... Is Warbow still playing in PC EU? 😂
    Options
  • Thoragaal
    Thoragaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vietfox wrote: »

I think he's on a break, somewhere on a keep wall or resource tower in sneak ;)
    I actually had great respect for him. He did his thing and I never saw him complain (although I'm sure he did).
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    "I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse" -Karl Pilkington, on the question what he'd do if it was the last day on earth.
    Options
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thoragaal wrote: »
    Vietfox wrote: »

I think he's on a break, somewhere on a keep wall or resource tower in sneak ;)
    I actually had great respect for him. He did his thing and I never saw him complain (although I'm sure he did).

Idk, it was so weird to see a grand overlord playing like that.
    I remember him entering in panic mode every time i used the old Piercing Mark on him, didn't matter if it was a 1v1 or even him having other EP around.

Good times 😂
    PS: i also miss bigbossthedarkphoenix
    Options
  • Luckylancer
    Luckylancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just cloak+point blank lethal arrow+incap
    Options
  • artal
    artal
    ✭✭✭
    Just drop the snipe and play with venom arrow (morph that interrupt is really nice) and magnum shot + bow ult with front bar as regular stamblade. You can put serious pressure and than go bow ult and 2he to secure kill.
    As bowblade you have to be quick and evasive. Standing still and spamming snipes is not the way to go.
    You can stay on bow bar till you get your merciles proc up and put some pressure and than bow ult, magnum shot, merciless and start executing
    Options
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhhh NB is the most broken gank bow class.

difference between bow and gank
    Options
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sheer venom, venomous smite FB, brp bow, dbl dot poisons, EG, mephala, skoria, sellstrix, or balorgh bow ulti.
    Edited by Metemsycosis on July 21, 2020 5:03AM
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khatou wrote: »

I am still looking at this sentence and not really understanding it.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options