The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Helmet pets should all be non targetable

lamar720
lamar720
If you can't target Maw you shouldn't be able to target the engine guardian that rolls around restoring resources.
  • likecats
    likecats
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to give us a key that toggles off pet targeting for your character.

Technically you still want engine guardian to be targettable because in rare cases you may want to bash it.
  • lamar720
    lamar720
    likecats wrote: »
    They need to give us a key that toggles off pet targeting for your character.

Technically you still want engine guardian to be targettable because in rare cases you may want to bash it.

You make a good point. For me it would stay off because generally I'm chasing the person as they run away the pet is usually trailing them taking most of the damage.
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like pets being targetable, but having a pet targeting toggle would fix a lot of things.

Pets having a health bar makes them more than dots.
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.