The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Running living dark on a magplar healer thoughts?

mrwizardguy
I’ve been testing it as a way to peel players off of me while I cast heals and cleanse. I like that it also gives me a guaranteed self-heal similar to rapid regen if i’m being focused by several players. Combined with race against time, it lets me be a very mobile healbot, able to get out of bad situations and deliver those heals where needed.

Discuss.

• EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think u said it all
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use it too, @mrwizardguy, for raid group healing ... the snare is nice when you're getting chased.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, use it. Also it procs minor sorcery for your teammates and the prism passive (gains ultimate) when you use it. As a dedicated group healer it’s the only Dawn’s Wrath skill on my bars.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's godly for 1vx. If you're getting dogpiled there isn't much better.
  • mrwizardguy

I actually have guildies begging me not to run it but I find it keeps me alive.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Tell your guildies if they don't want minor sorcery that's certainly their choice ... the only other source of minor sorcery in the game (excluding gear) is spell power pots poisons.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on July 17, 2020 4:02AM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its worth while under pressure. In fact, that exact combo of RAT and living dark. Id watch spamming it though
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Tell your guildies if they don't want minor sorcery that's certainly their choice ... the only other source of minor sorcery in the game (excluding gear) is spell power pots.

Poisons, not Potions. Spell Power Pots grant Major Sorcery.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you can get your living dark on the power of this level (possible, I tested it and is possible to get it stronger than what is shown here), then slot it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wjfcng_rEo
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rianai wrote: »

Tell your guildies if they don't want minor sorcery that's certainly their choice ... the only other source of minor sorcery in the game (excluding gear) is spell power pots.

Poisons, not Potions. Spell Power Pots grant Major Sorcery.

My apologies! Typing a little too fast earlier ...
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like Living Dark on my Templar Healer, I really only have 1 flex spot so i bounce between Living Dark, and the Execute. Nothing is better than as a healer applying all your HoT's and then spamming the execute lol

Guildies would prefer that I run Time Stop, BUT beaming someone from full health is oddly satisfying...
    Xbox NA - EP
    Team Rocket's Finest Support
    We are recruiting! Use below link for recruitment!
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/577520/team-rocket-ebonheart-pvp-guild#latest
  • mrwizardguy
    DTAmoral wrote: »
    I like Living Dark on my Templar Healer, I really only have 1 flex spot so i bounce between Living Dark, and the Execute. Nothing is better than as a healer applying all your HoT's and then spamming the execute lol

Guildies would prefer that I run Time Stop, BUT beaming someone from full health is oddly satisfying...

You’re talking about jesus beam? I was afraid of getting stunned using it but maybe with RAT it would be worthwhile
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DTAmoral wrote: »

You’re talking about jesus beam? I was afraid of getting stunned using it but maybe with RAT it would be worthwhile

RAT prevents snares and roots, not stuns. Immov pot would work.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube