The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What class do you see most on your death recap?

Augusten15
Augusten15
✭✭✭

What class do you see most on your death recap? 53 votes

Dragonknight
7%
MurderMostFoulcrysis992DirtyDeeds765Dirt_Rooster 4 votes
Sorcerer
50%
GilvothKayshalolo_01b16_ESOOrchishmarke1SaubonRhaegar75Strider__Roshincmetzger93Sleep724MonoAlvaDrdeath20Luckylancertt_rs3JackAshesWildRaptorXThePedgeAppoallan0nZekka 27 votes
Templar
16%
NinjaMykSshadowSscaleNelothcolossalvoidskatorgaxdrossTerrorFlynnMidshieldgardAugusten15 9 votes
Nightblade
16%
Ariades_swethankyouratJierdanitgepe87DoTHurtsRevokusIngrollVLVDIMYROBJnoob 9 votes
Warden
1%
stybbe17b16_ESO 1 vote
Necromancer
5%
West93EtTuBrutusInspiral808 3 votes
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stam with any character. lol Im not sure the last time i was killed by a Mag character. It was probably a MagSorc, but yeah Stam abilities are def the only thing I see when I die.
    Xbox NA - EP
    Team Rocket's Finest Support
    We are recruiting! Use below link for recruitment!
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/577520/team-rocket-ebonheart-pvp-guild#latest
  • Augusten15
    Augusten15
    ✭✭✭
    Templar
    DTAmoral wrote: »
    Stam with any character. lol Im not sure the last time i was killed by a Mag character. It was probably a MagSorc, but yeah Stam abilities are def the only thing I see when I die.

I've noticed this as well. My mag characters take thought out gear sets and builds that leave me wishing I had more skill slots. (Sorc is an exception)

My stam characters are so easy it's just boring. They can rock any basic set of blues and utterly trash people in pvp with fighters guild and 2h abilities.
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Class? Hard to tell, mostly procs and weapon skills.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    Snipe
  • West93
    West93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necromancer
    Blighted blastones free major defile spam and able to apply snare bug which doesn't allow me to sprint away and regen health, this bug ignores snare immunity.
    Edited by West93 on July 14, 2020 6:14PM
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DIzzy swing is whats on my recap most of the time.
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    Went with nightblade it’s not so much they kill me but if there was more than one involved one was probably a nightblade. Stam variety, though bombers are popular as well.

But honestly what I see is a little different. If someone gets me 1v1 it was a magdk, Templar, or stamcro.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    its allways the sorcerers skills that kill people .
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I yolo through zergs so i see all kind of classes.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is 2her a class? Some snipe, snipe, silver shards combo is often in the "WTH just happened" recaps. If I am on magic; I see a lot of bombard mixed in there and its *** lovely.
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Mages Wrath. Every time.
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like there’s a lot more variety this patch I’m loving it werewolf’s aside 😑 but tbh I do see a few more mag sorcs then the rest of the classes especially in bgs.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I see the most damage from the Siege class when near keeps in Cyrodiil (non cp).

Also Hunter’s Venom and other procs lately from zerglings.
    technohic wrote: »
    Is 2her a class? Some snipe, snipe, silver shards combo is often in the "WTH just happened" recaps. If I am on magic; I see a lot of bombard mixed in there and its *** lovely.
    A teammate last night had an entire recap of bombard spam.
    Edited by Kartalin on July 15, 2020 8:40PM
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't see an option for none. Havent died in pvp yet.
  • JayKwellen
    JayKwellen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »
    DIzzy swing is whats on my recap most of the time.

Yup.

Sometimes I'll see a recap that's literally just dizzy, dizzy, dizzy, executioner, executioner.

And I'm just like bruh, I literally don't even know what class you were lol. You know you have other abilities beyond those two right?

Kinda reminds me of crystal blast and mages wrath spamming sorcs tbh.
    Xbox NA - JaeKwellen
    AD PvP
    Trying to main a magcro. This is awful.
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    I’ve died to multiple dizzys and executioner. I figure the guy must’ve been behind me or I lagged cuz eating 3 dizzys in a row is just... unlikely without seeing it. Those don’t make me too mad.

The dude that died to bombard spam... I mean how is it even possible? That’s rough. Out of stam as he may have been, that’s just not a high damage spammable. Nor is it a hard cc.

Say what you want about stam weapon lines, but it’s not a stam characters fault they don’t have competitive spammables and executes in class.

Between magplars, magdks, magsorcs, and presumably mag blade bombers, I think I die to stam and mag equally. Hopefully that’s slightly on topic :)
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    MagSorcs and their easy mode....stunned then I hear some explosions and then I’m dead.

Don’t get me wrong....annoying as hell but from time to time I also like playing a magsorc so I can get the feel of high k/d numbers

2nd most common variable: DS spammers
    Edited by Rhaegar75 on July 16, 2020 8:17AM
  • precambria
    precambria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DIZZZY SWANG class doesn't matter, there is some issue with it lagging out and clocking you or causing all your abilities to lock up 3 dizzy and executioner in the time it takes for nothing to respond on your end, fascinating
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    precambria wrote: »
    DIZZZY SWANG class doesn't matter, there is some issue with it lagging out and clocking you or causing all your abilities to lock up 3 dizzy and executioner in the time it takes for nothing to respond on your end, fascinating

The rubber banding and desync plays a huge part. I will be running from a zerg and I can see projectiles hitting me but nobody right on me, then next thing I know; dead. 3 dizzy and an executioner. Seems odd, but every now and then, while I am in my death recap, I suddenly rubber band to where I was several seconds to a minute prior. Probably to them, I was just standing there while they tee off.