The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

54- 0 stamblade ganker

• MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, but...

Can we establish a rule where K/D video posts are only permitted if the game mode was Deathmatch?
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • deleted221106-002999
    deleted221106-002999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In a flag game.

Ok.

edit: As @MurderMostFoul already called it
    Edited by deleted221106-002999 on July 14, 2020 3:32AM
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, but...

Can we establish a rule where K/D video posts are only permitted if the game mode was Deathmatch?

we should establish a rule where anyone who complains that it's not deathmatch has to post a screenshot of a better k/d in any kind of match before they dump on someone else's scores.

no one goes 54-0 in deathmatch, and most often the people with the highest kdr in bgs are the sorcs standing in the back stealing kills, half the time from their own teammates.

people are proud of these and want to show off for good reason--it does take a bit of skill to go 54-0 against any caliber of players, and it's fun to finish a match like that with 0 deaths. i have a 46-0 game on my stamdk that i'll never forget, and yeah i somehow got queued in against potatoes, but who cares, racking up those kills was fun as hell, so why would you wanna take that away from someone?
    Edited by ecru on July 14, 2020 9:01AM
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • Fazuszek
    Fazuszek
    ✭✭✭
    ecru wrote: »
    Nice, but...

got queued in against potatoes,

And thats EVERYTHING that we should know, in every video of ,,me killing 20 players''

It always was and it will always be total noob smashing. Nothing more.

• MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, but...

we should establish a rule where anyone who complains that it's not deathmatch has to post a screenshot of a better k/d in any kind of match before they dump on someone else's scores.

no one goes 54-0 in deathmatch, and most often the people with the highest kdr in bgs are the sorcs standing in the back stealing kills, half the time from their own teammates.

people are proud of these and want to show off for good reason--it does take a bit of skill to go 54-0 against any caliber of players, and it's fun to finish a match like that with 0 deaths. i have a 46-0 game on my stamdk that i'll never forget, and yeah i somehow got queued in against potatoes, but who cares, racking up those kills was fun as hell, so why would you wanna take that away from someone?

Where did I "dump on" his score?

Undoubtedly, 54-0 takes skill, that's why I said "nice." But not playing the objective, and going for kill against less skilled players who are playing the objective cheapens any sense of accomplishment.

Whilst these score are neat, I don't consider them post-worthy.

Edited by MurderMostFoul on July 14, 2020 2:54PM
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Vanagrand
    Vanagrand
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes the matchmaking works... Not as intended and you play against a bunch of noobs. I had an screenshoot of 27-0 and 41-1 with my magdk due of that.

I disrepected a lot the pewpew-stealth builds but im pretty sure you are proud. GG
  • Algorax
    Algorax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice, but...

Where did I "dump on" his score?

Undoubtedly, 54-0 takes skill, that's why I said "nice." But not playing the objective, and going for kill against less skilled players who are playing the objective cheapens any sense of accomplishment.

Whilst these score are neat, I don't consider them post-worthy.

I agree with this comment: i reached such scores myself with my NB archer and did it in every bg game mode but it is not something you would brag about in the first place: besides the point already stated that sniping unaware soft targets busy fighting at the objective is something hardly remarkable you need to face the fact that a properly played NB sniper is essentially not counterable.