Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

New Event Outfit Styles (Update 27)

• doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guyle wrote: »
    Who wears short shorts? LEGION ZERO WEARS SHORT SHORTS

Hah that popped in my head too.

Those Grave Dancer weapons, I wants them all. I’m a sucker for cheesy Halloween stuff.
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wow these look really out of place. More like straight up from some korean mmo
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The weapons are OK, I guess, but they're nothing compared with the Pyandonean Bow.

It's like the weapon designers peaked in Summerset, then ZOS fired the person/people responsible, for some reason and it's been downhill ever since...

If you're going to do skulls, I think it would be nicer if the skulls were made from golden metal, with jewel (e.g. emerald) encrusted eyes.

Rather than looking like actual skulls, embedded in gold, like hazelnuts in a chocolate bar.
    Edited by Tigerseye on July 21, 2020 4:13PM
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I like the shorts.

If I am not mistaken they were common attire in warmer climates, historically, in warmer climates.

Hmm.

I'm starting to get more ideas on where next year will be, and I think Rihad will be part of it.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No | To ZOS: THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BRING MY HORSE INTO BATTLE!
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmfao the legion zero is hiring Boy Scouts to defend their ranks!

That might be one of the single worst outfits I’ve ever seen in ESO
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another Imperial City event. :/ Bleah.
  • UGotBenched91
    UGotBenched91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anhedonie wrote: »

Good ESO has some of the blandest gear I’ve ever seen in a game. The only saving grace is the dye system.
  • Rezdayn
    Rezdayn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    costumes look nice, 2h grave weapons look HORRIBLE and wayyyy too big

I totally agree.

I hate the look of anime swords and axes... and I worry ZOS will slowly implement these looks because of all the people who are into those styles outside of ESO...

Axes and swords that are so large they make the person using them look smaller than the weapon itself...
    Axes and swords that would weigh a small car yet have people swinging them...

People can cherry pick lore to say they are fine but ultimately the overall look of the game is NOT anime style.

Everyone who likes the idea of using a windmill blade as a sword size can now tell me I am wrong.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Grave Dancer weapons could look cool if they are dye-able. Except swords. What in Oblivion is this shape? A spoon? An oar? Someone's "Crystal Tower" if you know what I mean?
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish they'd show you the style on argonians or khajiit too since they sometimes look different
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wish they'd show you the style on argonians or khajiit too since they sometimes look different

The outfits are also on ESO Fashion now, with pictures of Argonians and Khajiit.

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/sovngarde-stalwart/
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/legion-zero-vigiles/
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blah blah Skyrim fake Viking stereotype, ew and ew. Have we jumped the shark with motifs?
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    On the contrary, I adore tassets and want more. The armor would look silly and incomplete without them. Perhaps one day they'll make the much coveted "tasset toggle" a reality, so that players like me, and players like most of the people in this thread, can both be happy.

This is officially my new PVP war chant.
    Edited by ArchangelIsraphel on July 22, 2020 1:37PM
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • UGotBenched91
    UGotBenched91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rezdayn wrote: »
    costumes look nice, 2h grave weapons look HORRIBLE and wayyyy too big

I totally agree.

I hate the look of anime swords and axes... and I worry ZOS will slowly implement these looks because of all the people who are into those styles outside of ESO...

Axes and swords that are so large they make the person using them look smaller than the weapon itself...
    Axes and swords that would weigh a small car yet have people swinging them...

People can cherry pick lore to say they are fine but ultimately the overall look of the game is NOT anime style.

Everyone who likes the idea of using a windmill blade as a sword size can now tell me I am wrong.

Yeah size is a little big but at least they are interesting looking. This game has such bland gear. I get they go for “realistic” but half the gear looks identical and has little to no design. The only saving grace is the dye system. We need more intricate gear in this game.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The grave dancer motifs need to seriously be designed way less toy-like. The shield/bow/staff are good, but the 2h weapons in particular look so out of place. There's plenty of potential to make spooky stuff that doesn't look so made of plastic
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
    Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher

BLACK HAIR FOR ALTMER PLEASE (hair color cosmetic pack)
  • MorganaBlue
    MorganaBlue
    ✭✭✭
    the female chest pieces...more bad boobs :|
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We. Don't. Want. All. Of. Those. Darn. Hip flaps! :#
    Never had an issue with the hip flaps.
    I rather like them actually.
    r34lian wrote: »
    They know we players don't like hip flaps but they keep making hipflaps in every new armour lmao
    Speak for yourself. I don't mind them at all.
  • Saubon
    Saubon
    ✭✭✭
    I really like that sovngarde set. And hip armor can be used in emergency situations as a shield!