Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Hi guys. Will the upcoming Sagacious Psijic Senche mount be sold for Crowns or Gems

ZamanShah
ZamanShah
✭✭
Hello
So the new mount is coming out: Sagacious Psijic Senche mount

Will this be sold for crowns or gems?
I cant find any info for it.
It would be nice to know in advance so i can save my gems for the mount.

Best Answers

• nalline96
    nalline96
    ✭✭
    found some infromation for you... Sagacious Psijic Senche
    ON-icon-mount-Sagacious Psijic Senche.png

The Psijic Order has bred these senches for centuries, selecting only the brightest among the litters to sire the next generation. Psijics who choose them as companions often form telepathic bonds and claim they are wonderful conversationalists.

The Sagacious Psijic Senche will be available in the Crown Store during 2020's Summerset Celebration event. Its default name is "Sage Softpaw".

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Mounts_S

via this site. hopefully this helps.
    "A realm needs a strong backbone! Well, unless the support really IS a backbone...ever been to Malacath's realm? Nasty stuff."
    ―Sheogorath[src]
    If the tank dies, it is the healer’s fault.

If the healer dies, it is the tank’s fault.

If the DPS dies, it is their own fault.

— Unknown
    "Let Me Guess, Someone Stole Your Sweetroll?"
    --Skyrim Guard
    "Those Warriors From Hammerfell? They've Got Curved Swords. Curved. Swords."
    --Skyrim Guard
    Answer ✓
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It will be Crowns, not Gems. ZOS has repeatedly stated that anything on their showcases will be explicitedly stated as a Gem purchase where applicable, and they have not failed in this promise thus far.

The mount in question is not listed as a Gem purchase meaning that provided history continues, which I see no reason it wouldn't, it will be available for Crowns.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No | To ZOS: THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BRING MY HORSE INTO BATTLE!
    Answer ✓
  • nalline96
    nalline96
    ✭✭
    "A realm needs a strong backbone! Well, unless the support really IS a backbone...ever been to Malacath's realm? Nasty stuff."
    ―Sheogorath[src]
    If the tank dies, it is the healer’s fault.

If the healer dies, it is the tank’s fault.

If the DPS dies, it is their own fault.

— Unknown
    "Let Me Guess, Someone Stole Your Sweetroll?"
    --Skyrim Guard
    "Those Warriors From Hammerfell? They've Got Curved Swords. Curved. Swords."
    --Skyrim Guard
  • ZamanShah
    ZamanShah
    ✭✭
    Great stuff.. the next question will be for how many crowns?
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZamanShah wrote: »
    Great stuff.. the next question will be for how many crowns?

That we will not know until it hits the store in live. It's the way for all products.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No | To ZOS: THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BRING MY HORSE INTO BATTLE!
  • winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO
    There was no mention of this mount as part of the summerset event newsletter..

Any guesses whether it will be available over the event or something else? Guess there's not much time left in the month.
  • ZamanShah
    ZamanShah
    ✭✭
    Hi yes it was mentioned it will be out during the summerset event

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/58439
    ZamanShah wrote: »
    Hi yes it was mentioned it will be out during the summerset event

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/58439

Good point. They didn't say about it in the event one.

I really hope it looks as good in game :)
    Its not available? Maybe they forgot about it?

That's a shame i was waiting to see how much it would cost before buying something else with my steam funds. Oh well, will just do that.
    Edited by winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO on July 23, 2020 2:11PM
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes they break things up into weeks.

This event goes for 13 days, so there are probably a few things coming up in the second week of the event.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Its not available? Maybe they forgot about it?

That's a shame i was waiting to see how much it would cost before buying something else with my steam funds. Oh well, will just do that.

It's quite normal for them to not release all the event-related items right at the start. Usually they split it up and switch it up halfway through the event.