The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ticket response

Optimus_Lime
Optimus_Lime
Soul Shriven
I had submitted a ticket in regards to a Crown Store item a little over a week ago (Ticket # 200703-009634). It has been sitting in "Waiting for an Agent" for a majority of that time. From what ive been able to find. These tickets are usually handled inside 4 days. Mine has been 10 days. Do I need to resubmit a ticket? Or should I keep waiting?

Best Answer

• ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Optimus_Lime, we have looked into your ticket and it is still open and has been escalated to the appropriate team. A support agent will reach out soon.

Please be advised that we are experiencing high contact volumes and, as a result, wait times will be longer.

Thank you for understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
    Answer ✓
  • Optimus_Lime
    Optimus_Lime
    Soul Shriven
    Right on, thank you for the quick response.