Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Brotherhood 'Blackest Sacrament' cannot be completed

FeignInterest
FeignInterest
Soul Shriven
I have twice now completed the secondary contract to kill Aojee-Ei and both times the kill has not registered on my achievements despite the game recognising the kill as being completed.

It's a frustrating issue as the missions can only be attempted once a day and the random pool of contracts means it can be up to 2 weeks before the chance to complete this achievement comes around again, only for a bug to prevent it from being registered.

Is it worth bothering with this until there is a fix?

qki1euco0l7z.png
ozeqeyy20345.png

Also, I noticed there were two Aojee-Ei's in the instance (this second one I found on my way back from killing the first one. I killed both, even though only one had the dark brotherhood hand icon above him, and the game had told me the kill was completed) in case duplicate NPC spawns are preventing the completion of the contract.

yav9n60qqdnz.png
  • FeignInterest
    FeignInterest
    Soul Shriven
    Well I got lucky and had another Aojee-Ei contract today. This time however he was the primary contract rather than the secondary and this time the achievement was recognised.
    Looks like the issue is related to whether he is primary or secondary contract as other secondary contracts get crossed off the achievement list.