Alliance after Cadwell Silver/Gold

Snowcub
Snowcub
Soul Shriven
Hello,
i am planning to do all 3 alliance storylines on one character, and was just wondering how the NPC attitude works after completing all of them.
As far as i can see there are 3 options, which one is correct?

a) it reverts to the original alliance only
b) the last alliance played (aka Cadwell Gold)
c) all 3 alliances (the Everyone Hero)
d) something i haven't thought of

Thanks in Advance

edit: removed one option after some additional googling
Edited by Snowcub on July 13, 2020 12:46PM
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are the everyone hero. Everyone remembers what you've done for them, or to them. And because of One Tamriel, you can do all of the alliance storylines at the same time and be everyone's friend at once all the way.

The only time you are specifically only the champion of your actual alliance and recognised as such by the leaders of the others is during the precursor to the last stage of the main quest (trying not to spoil anything), and you'll know that point when you get to it.
    PC NA, CP2000+Character creation is the true endgame.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we please PLEASE have an option to abandon the Cadwell gold and silver main quest in the log.

I didn't finish them 4 years ago, I'm certainly not going to now.
  • Snowcub
    Snowcub
    Soul Shriven
    You are the everyone hero. Everyone remembers what you've done for them, or to them. And because of One Tamriel, you can do all of the alliance storylines at the same time and be everyone's friend at once all the way.

The only time you are specifically only the champion of your actual alliance and recognised as such by the leaders of the others is during the precursor to the last stage of the main quest (trying not to spoil anything), and you'll know that point when you get to it.

Thanks!