Maintenance for the week of March 25:
β€’ [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cool Mounts !

eMKa8
eMKa8
✭✭✭
Hi everyone πŸ‘‹πŸ»

I wanted to ask something about mounts.

I now have a lion which is rather cool.
What is cooler though is a panther πŸ† or leopard πŸ† !

Were those only available for limited time ?
Is there a way to purchase mounts which are not more in to current actual mount list ? I would love to scroll down all mounts the game ever had and pick the coolest ;-)

Another question though about mounts. Sometimes i see horses or other mounts with red or blue neonlights all over their body. How can i get that?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both the UESP and ESO Fashion have a decent mounts compendium, @eMKa8.

Mounts with animations are generally in the crown crates unfortunately. You can have crates gifted to you for in-game gold, however. Using a trusted crown broker (such as Tamriel Crown Exchange) definitely ensures a safe transaction.

Other mounts are limited time or during special events ... so be sure to keep an eye on the ESO News feed.

For your browsing enjoyment:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Mounts

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/mounts/

Edited by Taleof2Cities on July 12, 2020 7:37PM
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately the majority of mounts in ESO are only available for a limited time. Sometimes they come back into the crown store for a short time, or they're added to crown crates, but there's no guarentee of when (or if) a specific mount will come back.

The links @Taleof2Cities provided have good info on how specific mounts are obtained, and galleries of all the different ones available, so if you're not sure what it's called you can look through the pictures until you find the right one.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Athyrium93
    Athyrium93
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe I read somewhere that the black senche leopard with the blue neon swirls will be in the crown store during the Summerset event in the next few weeks, it looks like it matches the pet that is part of the login rewards this month.

Edit to add link from the July Crown Store Showcase- there will likely be others in the Psijic Crown Crates as well
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/58439
    Edited by Athyrium93 on July 13, 2020 4:49PM
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    That senche is very nice! @Athyrium93
    Thanks for the info! I hope i can buy it with normal crowns!

• Athyrium93
    Athyrium93
    ✭✭✭✭
    @eMKa8 I imagine it will be 3000-3500 crowns, but it should be normal crowns, I think the crown crates will be the same as the previous Psijic crown crates, so there is an opportunity for more glowing ones, here's a link to everything that *might* be available based on previous crates

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/psijic-vault-crown-crates/

I've got my fingers crossed for the black senche lion
  • r3turn2s3nd3r
    r3turn2s3nd3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can also contact customer support and politely ask if they'd let you purchase it 'now'. You must have the crowns available on your account. I know several people who have done this and ZOS was happy to oblige, mind you this was only for mounts / housing / costumes purchasable with crowns.
  • Rory_FightingToFifty
    Rory_FightingToFifty
    ✭✭✭
    Scientifically, all lions, tigers, jaguars, leopards and snow leopards are panthers, one notable feature of the genus being the ability to roar. #TheMoreYouKnow

I have many Senche mounts. The black jaguar comes around quite often for crowns or crown gems. The regular leopard seems rare as far as I’ve seen, but the clouded senche leopard shows up a lot. I have the clouded, it’s very pretty. There’s an indigo panther here or coming that has a purple sheen.

My personal favorite might be my Black panther, just the plain one. That’s mostly nostalgia...I got it when the first senche mounts were available, and we’ve murdered quite a few nords in Cyrodiil together. She says they taste like spam, and enjoys some pineapple to go with them.
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    Haha nice add to the discussion
    Thanks

I hope that black panther will be possible for sumlerset celebration
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    You can also contact customer support and politely ask if they'd let you purchase it 'now'. You must have the crowns available on your account. I know several people who have done this and ZOS was happy to oblige, mind you this was only for mounts / housing / costumes purchasable with crowns.

Hi !

Does anyone know when the psijic senche will be available for buying during the summerset festivities ??

Thanks