The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Set for a pvp stamblade

Arantesovelha
Arantesovelha
✭✭✭
Hey guys, how are you?

I'm returning to eso after a 2 years break and a need a little help in my stamblade pvp set. Right now I'm using new moon acolyte, master bow,1 piece of kragh, ring of wild hunt and automaton.

And yeah, I know, automaton is not the best option by far(specially in a nb). I'm just using that because I already have a full gold set ( and I had two year of content to catch up lol).

I'm trying to find a good substitute to automaton, but I can't decide... I'm thinking in:springgans, clever alchemist or the new sthuns favor set (in this case i will change the kragh to domihaus).

I was about to craft the sthuns but I thought it might be too much penetration for my favorite game mode: battlegrounds.

What do you think?

Any other suggestion or tip will be welcome

Best regards :)
Edited by Arantesovelha on July 10, 2020 11:10PM
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Spriggans, alchemist, and stuhns are all good options. Personally i use spriggans and nma, I’ve always preferred my damage to always be there instead of relying on a proc especially when you might have to break free 3 times(Broke game) and never get a chance to use the proc damage.
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I use Strenght of Automation and Clever Alchemist and Balroghs.

And try to 1 shot people with Onslaught or at at least two shot with Executioner.

That is all physical damage.

I am considering swapping over to the meta New Moon Acrolyte but I am also a level 2 vampire and I am concerned about sustain issues with all that extra spell costs.
  • Arantesovelha
    Arantesovelha
    ✭✭✭
    @Sanctum74 Ty for the answer, I will test spriggans. And yeah... performance is very bad, I play from south america and is so frustranting sometimes :/

@Narvuntien why not sword singer + clever alchemist? Since your using just two handed skills.
    But its a cool build, I will give a try someday.
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Arantesovelha sometimes I like to snipe spam into a zerg haha, and it gives me more versitility.