The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can't decon Exemplary Bloodthirsty jewellry

grkkll
grkkll
✭✭✭
So I bought a few rings and necklaces from guild traders to decon to get Bloodthirsty trait. When I use a station and try to run decon the jewellry doesn't show up in the window.
  • Harrdarrzarr
    Harrdarrzarr
    ✭✭✭
    after buying them, you get the items in your mail, they don't instantly go into your inventory. Just guessing, but maybe you wanted to decon immediately after buying?
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exemplary jewelry is only for research. You can't decon them.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • grkkll
    grkkll
    ✭✭✭
    IDnK, thanks. I'll just sell em then
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    grkkll wrote: »
    So I bought a few rings and necklaces from guild traders to decon to get Bloodthirsty trait. When I use a station and try to run decon the jewellry doesn't show up in the window.

Uh, unless I’m confused - if you want the trait you research them, not decon them.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Uh, unless I’m confused - if you want the trait you research them, not decon them.

You're not confused. That's exactly how it works - if you want to learn a trait, you research the item with that trait. Decon is for acquiring (a few) mats and/or leveling up the skill line.
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Unless OP meant “trait material” and just neglected to clarify.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)