The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Official Twitch show for other time zones

bearmother
bearmother
Soul Shriven
I love watching the Twitch announcements. I find them interesting and fun to watch. Except for 1 major issue. I live in Australia and after getting home from work at 1am getting up at 3, 4 or 5 pm to watch live is just not possible. I have done it a few times but seriously it wasn't good at all. I had to watch it again later just to understand what I saw the first time.

One of the frustrating things is the twitch drops, if you don't watch live you don't get any. It is really unfair for those of us in other time zones.
I have set my alarm, turned on twitch, then gone back to sleep, but when I do that I still don't seem to get any drops.

I understand if we don't watch live we don't get to participate in the giveaways, but to not get any drops seems so unfair.

Can we have a least 1 drop on first watching regardless of time of day? Please.

As it is I feel like I am being penalized for living in a vastly different time zone.