Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

i cannot find leel-vata silent mire in deshaan

Iarao
Iarao
✭✭✭✭
finished the quest the ravaged village. got it from vara -zeen. i have checked all of the mud huts in silent mire. ?????
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iarao wrote: »
    finished the quest the ravaged village. got it from vara -zeen. i have checked all of the mud huts in silent mire. ?????

i should correct. i had to head out and log off after turning in the ravaged village quest to leel-vata. i didnt take the next quest at that time; i dont recall that she had another quest to give me. i came back to silent mire and went to north of the village, which is where i turned in the other quest. she isnt there and there isnt a quest marker on my compass or on my map. research indicates that she should be north of the village.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

ty. i have looked at that page. it says she is north of silent mire. i went there, so unless she is like waaaay north.....
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭

ty. i have looked at that page. it says she is north of silent mire. i went there, so unless she is like waaaay north.....

ok tyty for the help. i have figured it out. ha! it seems i DID do the next quest and just feebled out when i had to log. :/
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ok tyty for the help. i have figured it out. ha! it seems i DID do the next quest and just feebled out when i had to log. :/

It would help if we had a list of Quests we have done. At least for the zone we are in. Although the Journal kind of does that, but it does not include side quests.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"