The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

suspended/cant login

rabidmyers
rabidmyers
✭✭✭✭✭
hello, after taking a break from eso for a day i decided to log on the next day and couldnt, come to find out that i am suspended for no reason at all cuz i didnt do anything

already submitted 2 days ago but didnt get a response back yet, ticket number is #:200707-000333

could u pls help me zos, thank u very much :)
at a place nobody knows
  • SmukkeHeks
    SmukkeHeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno, another in need of help

(Could be time to review the suspension standards)
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Thank you for providing your ticket number @rabid64

We can confirm that your ticket is in the right place, and a support agent will reach out as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, as we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19 and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My buddy was Social Banned for 30 days a while back, he could not send group invites, could not whisper anyone nor speak in guilds, zone chat, etc. He's 100% certain the ONLY reason it happened is because he t-bagged someone once in a BG. Really ZOS? That's hyper sensitive and sounds outrageous to me.
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    itsfatbass wrote: »
    My buddy was Social Banned for 30 days a while back, he could not send group invites, could not whisper anyone nor speak in guilds, zone chat, etc. He's 100% certain the ONLY reason it happened is because he t-bagged someone once in a BG. Really ZOS? That's hyper sensitive and sounds outrageous to me.

It also sounds complete nonsense.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What causes a "social ban" is largely a mystery, as ZOS has never really described it. Actually, I think the players even named it. I have never heard anyone attribute a single "t-bagging" as the action that caused one. I am doubtful. If that were the case, after the first emote, Cyrodiil would be quiet as a library because so many in there would be muted.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »

It also sounds complete nonsense.
    Elsonso wrote: »

What causes a "social ban" is largely a mystery, as ZOS has never really described it. Actually, I think the players even named it. I have never heard anyone attribute a single "t-bagging" as the action that caused one. I am doubtful. If that were the case, after the first emote, Cyrodiil would be quiet as a library because so many in there would be muted.

This friend is one of the nicest guys in ESO I know, however. He has no ego and is always willing to adjust things in vet content, so for someone like HIM to be social banned was a complete shocker. And the reason he is certain is IS from the t-bag is because the person he did it to whispered him immediately after and said "reported". This dude literally is harmless and I could never see anything beyond that being the case for his social ban.
    Edited by itsfatbass on July 10, 2020 2:25PM
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings,

Due to the Discussion of Disciplinary Actions in this thread we have closed it.For any concerns related to a support issue, we encourage you to reach out via a help ticket at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/ or create a thread detailing the issue that you are encountering.

Please keep our Community Rules in mind and thank you for your understanding. You are welcome to review the Community Rules here.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.