The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Previous Indriks ever coming back?

Diargoa
Diargoa
Soul Shriven
Because i think they'll never come back, i literally missed this period's Indrik with just 1 berry left, in 1 more ticket left. It's so silly makes me wanna kms lmao
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Last year during New Life they brought all the year's previous Berries back for the event. It would make sense to assume they're going to do that again this year, but there's no guarantee of it. They didn't announce they were going to do it at all last year, it just happened (which made a decent number of people upset, because they'd bought tickets with real money [aka Crowns], not having any idea that if they missed any given Berry(ies) they could have just waited until New Life), so if they do decide to do it again this year, there probably won't be an announcement, it'll just happen.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • Jack_TheImpaler
    Jack_TheImpaler
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure they will, I seem to remember on one of the past events they had all the berries so you could catch up if you missed any along the way.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they make a new one with louder farting sounds....Gassious Indrick
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thematically, the upcoming late July Summerset event may be a good time to have previous indrik berries available; but most likely it will only happen (if at all) in December during the New Life Festival.
  • Loulong
    Loulong
    ✭✭✭
    I would think they'd come back at some point since you can see your berries under the fragments area. If they weren't coming back, they probably wouldn't be there at all.
    Then again, perhaps ZOS just wants them there to mock us and make us feel guilty for not spending real money acquiring all the indriks.
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like some of the Indriks but come on, we don't need a 100+ slight re-skins of an existing mount which are barely different from each other. Spectral Indrik was the only unique one in the set so far. I think it's time for something else. Give us an Indrik with a 'Burnt Spriggan' look to it with fiery particle effects or something cool.
  • Absolutgrndzer0
    Absolutgrndzer0
    Soul Shriven
    Well, it seems this year only Mossheart, Spectral, and Crimson are on the Impresario. Kind of sucks cause due to misunderstanding how the event works I missed out on a few of the early ones. So I'll be able to get the Spectral, but the rest... Are we forever locked from ever getting them now? I wish ZOS would tell us.

EDIT: O in game someone said that after this year, all indriks will be gone and never return, so if we didn't get them, too bad.
    Edited by Absolutgrndzer0 on December 17, 2020 9:57PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on December 17, 2020 9:59PM
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They will probably appear in the crown store or crates at some point. It wouldn’t surprise me.
    Edited by Girl_Number8 on December 17, 2020 10:00PM
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They will probably appear in the crown store or crates at some point. It wouldn’t surprise me.

What's this? A fragment of genuine communication? *gasp...* Sadly, my bets are on @Girl_Number8's prediction of the Indriks becoming a time-limited crate/gem offering in the future. That is usually how these things go in order to shoehorn crown sales. Just look at the awful 'deal' of granting Akaviri Potentate crates for gifting event tickets to other players they are advertising... Lol, what a rip-off.