The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game going haywire

ShadowWolf44
ShadowWolf44
✭✭✭
I was playing along just fine, just after midnight, doing my crafting, when I tried to warp home, the game booted me out, and said "No Internet connection". Happened again, and it said, Pay for your subscriptions. Happened again, "get a gold account".

The problem? I HAVE ALL 3. Ever since this last maintenance, the game has run extremely poor. I'm also hearing other's asking if there is some issue. People are dropping left and right. NONE of the messages make any sense, when everything is paid up and running fine, especially my internet, which I've tested 12 times now. It's running as it always does.

Can someone at least look into this? I've been unable to do anything for HOURS now. Also, any others having the same issue?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ShadowWolf44

What is the exact error message coming up when you try starting or logging into ESO?

You are welcome to post a screenshot of the error message here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ShadowWolf44
    ShadowWolf44
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @ShadowWolf44

What is the exact error message coming up when you try starting or logging into ESO?

Hey BillE. For the most part, I thought it was my internet, then Xbox Live, so I wasn't taking down the error codes. However, I did write one down just before posting- it was: ox803f900a.

I've never experienced something of this nature before- and I've been around awhile. But they did run the gamut, from "You must have Xbox Live to play this game", (I do), to You need a gold or Ultimate payed" (I do), "Check your internet connection", multiple times..maybe 20? and a couple others.

Either that, or it would just boot me all the way to the Xbox dashboard. It also included the game freezing several times.

I WAS able to finally get on. And, while the game was lagging quite a bit, I think I lasted about an hour or so, when I tried to go get something off an other character? FREEZE. And that was it for me.

Hope this helps some. If the issue continues, I'll write down any other error messages I see. Screenshot is an issue, with the freezing & lagging.

The game had been playing fairly well, a bit laggy, but that's to be expected after a new chapter drops.

There is one other thing, while I have you- I filed a report, in regards to an unwanted pet, immediately after the situation happened- if someone could respond to that report, I'd appreciate it- I filed it over a month ago, and have never heard a word.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.
  • ShadowWolf44
    ShadowWolf44
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @ShadowWolf44

It appears to have resolved itself, finally. Thanks for the response. If you could look into that last matter, I'd be grateful. I know responses were going to take more time, but over a month? Thanks