The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Playing eso on a different Xbox?

emsuperman24
emsuperman24
✭✭✭
I’m currently on vacation for the next month and was thinking about renting or borrowing an Xbox to play some eso in my downtime. If I were to do that would logging into my gamertag be enough to get access to the game or would I need to buy a copy of eso as well?
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m currently on vacation for the next month and was thinking about renting or borrowing an Xbox to play some eso in my downtime. If I were to do that would logging into my gamertag be enough to get access to the game or would I need to buy a copy of eso as well?

If you own a digital copy of the game, just downloading it will be enough to play with your gamertag.
  • Flameweaver1951
    Flameweaver1951
    ✭✭✭
    Take one of your controllers with you, so that you can auto sign in to your xbox profile. Depending your destination you'll need to sort out how you're going to get internet access and how much it's going to cost as you'll most likely need to download ESO.

• Mik195
    Mik195
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And copy the game to a portable drive and save yourself the 100 GB download.