The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[BG] We are melting...

Khatou
Khatou
✭✭✭✭
I just opened them up in the battlefield, we're NPCs and not players so we're actually melting down as fast as an NPC.

Never, I say never, I've been among those who have played such a confusing pvp in my life, even an ice cream in the sun doesn't melt as fast...

Hello Zenimax, a reaction about the BG situation ??? yes yes because there are still people playing there despite your diabolical plan !

Either you do 1 pvp with or without champion point, but don't propose the 2 when the balance doesn't allow it yet !!!

• Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sometimes I just get face melted and other times I do the melting. Just come down to who unloads faster or less lag.

My god that snipe Desync was terrible today.

Be safe and have fun:)
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of us like no-cp for the reason that you do not run into unkillable tanks too often..... Please do not make no-cp a tank meta like cp has been up untill greymoor...... And yes you might wanna change you build for no-cp instead of just bringing your cp builds and expecting the same results
  • Khatou
    Khatou
    ✭✭✭✭
    it's not to make the CP no. in player immortal, I also like not to put an eternity has killed a person, but I look at the whole thing and the players usually fall like flies.

I think, again, that it would take more life for everyone to enjoy it more than it is now and see if need be reduce the resistance.

So yes a lot of people playing pvp don't play in stuff prepared for PVP, but then wouldn't it be a good idea to adapt to that? especially for no-CP?
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TTK is way way way too low right now, and I'm sure they know, but I doubt they care. Resists have been nerfed, major defile is everywhere, but damage is as high as it's ever been, so BGs are a pretty miserable experience.
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are melting what's your setup?
    Post gear / stats.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    If you are melting what's your setup?
    Post gear / stats.

This isn't a gear specific issue, if you remove major sources of mitigation and don't touch (or increase) damage, TTK goes down. They've removed more and more mitigation as time goes on, and the result is obvious.
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer