The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Which One Is The Best Battleground Stats?

Inhuman003
Inhuman003
✭✭✭✭✭
In their own way which one is the best Battleground stat, You would rely on your team for the win?

Which One Is The Best Battleground Stats? 12 votes

Points (5700) Kills (24) Deaths (2) Assists (10)
33%
Iruil_ESONinjaMykthe1andonlyskwexBerchelous 4 votes
Points (4700) Kills (19) Deaths (6) Assists (16)
0%
Points (3300) Kills (15) Deaths (1) Assists (32)
25%
HeyzertInhuman003Jierdanit 3 votes
Points (1800) Kills (29) Death (3) Assists (26)
16%
SkillbenderLangeston 2 votes
Stats 1&2
0%
Stats 3&4
8%
FangOfTheTwoMoons 1 vote
Other
16%
orion_1981usub17_ESOKhatou 2 votes
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on game mode.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like someone said it depends on the mode and what you are doing in said game.
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kills and assets are worthless more or less in land grabs
  • Khatou
    Khatou
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Death!

You can't test!...

• Dakkx
    Dakkx
    ✭✭✭
    It also depends on the class and set up. If you run a lot of aoe you may get lots of assists and less kills. It really doesn’t mean a whole lot either way.
  • Mortiis13
    Mortiis13
    ✭✭✭✭
    I personally don't mind those after match statistics.

In relic hunt for example I deff with my stamcro as he's naturally stand your ground builded, only mistform/rat for a proper and safe repositioning/buff/heal etc.

When I face new players/bad geared ppl I can easily prevent a whole team to get the relic, a well placed bigboy with turn evil can whipe the whole group. Sadly I never see them again after that so I stand the most time alone by my relic.
    Against better players atleast I can waste time till I get help.
    On the statistics I'm the baddest player but I think I'm doing a very important role nobody rly likes to do cause u die a lot eventually and get less points.
  • orion_1981usub17_ESO
    orion_1981usub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Winning and points affect AP gained. Nothing else matters in the slightest.
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Winning and points affect AP gained. Nothing else matters in the slightest.

Yeah once got 5000 points in a land grabs match, crazy kings cause everyone was to busy cheasing kills off flags instead of defending and capturing points. Also most of the people in that match couldn't effectively off me so was gaining a lot of defending points while they tried to kill me before running off. -boggles-
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Inhuman003 wrote: »
    In their own way which one is the best Battleground stat, You would rely on your team for the win?

1. NO ONE cares for points
    2. depends on gamemode