The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck in dungeon finder

Karmanorway
Karmanorway
✭✭✭✭✭
Im stuck in the finder, tried relogging, swapping characters, restarting game etc. Nothing works, and I cant even que for BGs. Anyone knows a fix?
Edited by Karmanorway on July 6, 2020 4:04AM
  • xXMeowMeowXx
    xXMeowMeowXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voodoo....🐙

Did you try reloading UI? With how things are it has been a mess sorry Karm
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voodoo....🐙

Did you try reloading UI? With how things are it has been a mess sorry Karm

I just tried it didnt help, tnx anyways. I have sent ticket, so i guess i will just wait and see If it gets fixed this year👌
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rolling a tank/healer, or pretending to be one.

Not that I ever do that myself, which is just another reason I have had enough, quite frankly.

Game punishes the honest and rewards the dishonest.
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    Rolling a tank/healer, or pretending to be one.

Not that I ever do that myself, which is just another reason I have had enough, quite frankly.

Game punishes the honest and rewards the dishonest.

Nope i cant, everything is greyed out
  • vibeborn
    vibeborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if this will help, but someone in zone chat asked for a gentle soul to group with them because they were in stuck in the dungeon finder too. I did and then queued for dungeon and then declined and they were rescued. Maybe it will help you too?

Oh and they told me they had been stuck in there for 6 days so it's definitely something support should take care of to prevent
    Edited by vibeborn on July 6, 2020 8:30AM
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vibeborn wrote: »
    I don't know if this will help, but someone in zone chat asked for a gentle soul to group with them because they were in stuck in the dungeon finder too. I did and then queued for dungeon and then declined and they were rescued. Maybe it will help you too?

Oh and they told me they had been stuck in there for 6 days so it's definitely something support should take care of to prevent

tnx for the tip, i tried it but it didnt help :-/