The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

unfair Social Bans

volkeswagon
volkeswagon
✭✭✭✭✭
i am writing on behalf of an autistic guildmate of mine who was for some reason unknown to them given a social ban over a week ago. What upsets me the most is that you just do it without any explanation and have been ignoring support requests by her. Most social bans are for rediculous or misunderstood reasons and you should stop giving them if you can’t orchestrate them properly. First of all you should never give out a ban without sending them a mail explaining why and stating the length. Doing so would eliminate the need for them to send a support ticket unless it is to appeal it due to an perceived error. I have usually supoorted you guys but when it comes to social bans I have seen too many of them done in error that you should stop giving them except in cases where there is bullying, racism, fraud, etc where there is evidence that can’t be misconstrued or misunderstood. If for some reason you don’t have the manpower to deal with the support issues in a timely fashion or explain to people the reasons for the bans then stop giving them and leave the bans for the clear cut offenders and not those who call someone a well deserverd name for stealing a node from underneath them. It just breaks my heart seeing a nice people treated like that by your support team. I know if I was ignored like that I wouldn’t be playing. So please fix it.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe Zos can have the system send an in-game mail and if it is not rectified with-in a few minutes the social ban hammer comes down.

However, that is not the real issue. Zos seems to have messed something up because these social bans threads are cropping up at a much higher frequency recently. Some players getting social banned again shortly after Zos rectified the first social ban.

So something is wrong with what is actually triggering these actions that are in need of a fixed. I get concerned when I see these threads that myself or the people I run with will get a social ban. Unfortunately, Zos has not communicated anything on this matter, at least that I have seen.

Good luck to your friend. They probably need to create a ticket, post the ticket number in this thread, @ZOS_BillE or one of the other fine people can help make sure the ticket gets to the right group.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @volkeswagon

Do you have a ticket number for your friend?

If so, we can check on the ticket to ensure it is being handled correctly.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @volkeswagon

Do you have a ticket number for your friend?

If so, we can check on the ticket to ensure it is being handled correctly.[/

Ticket: Incident: 200627-009926
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE

Ticket: Incident: 200627-009926

hopefully you can fix this for her. She’s very distraught over it.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What "well deserved name" did she call this person?
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She says thank-you for fixing it for her.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @volkeswagon

I've sent you a PM regarding the ticket 200627-009926.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post