The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

The Star-Gazers and Craglorn: Progress disappeared completely after 5 years? Is this bugged?

Higgs_Field
Higgs_Field
✭✭
I met the Star-Gazer Herald and he gave me a quest called The Star-Gazers, which takes me to Craglorn. The problem? I already did that quest 5 years ago. I quit the game for a while, and came back now. I remember doing that quest as soon as I reached Veteran Rank 1 and finishing the entire quest chain.

When I look at the Craglorn map completion , I have all the delves, group delves, and skyshards completed, but all the rest - quests, waypoints, etc. - are incomplete. Again, I am 100% certain I explored that map very thoroughly, including all of those things. The waypoints actually appear white on the map and I can teleport to them - so why are they not indicated in map completion?

I think this is some sort of bug. Somehow I lost all of my progress in Craglorn, and I don't want to do all of that again... Did anyone else encounter that bug? Is there a solution?
  • Higgs_Field
    Higgs_Field
    ✭✭
    Just in case anyone is wondering - someone on Reddit found the answer. Patch 2.6.4 made significant changes to Craglorn, and the patch says that because of those changes, "you will be able to complete all the quests in Craglorn even if you've done them once before".

Link: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3412914/#Comment_3412914

However, I wish they made repeating these quests optional. I don't like having this map incomplete, and I don't want to have to redo quests I've already done in order to complete it.

Also, this doesn't explain why other things on the map (waypoints, striking locales, etc.) are also incomplete... Unless there was another patch that changed all of these as well.
  • leilani96792
    leilani96792
    ✭✭
    I met the Star-Gazer Herald and he gave me a quest called The Star-Gazers, which takes me to Craglorn. The problem? I already did that quest 5 years ago. I quit the game for a while, and came back now. I remember doing that quest as soon as I reached Veteran Rank 1 and finishing the entire quest chain.

When I look at the Craglorn map completion , I have all the delves, group delves, and skyshards completed, but all the rest - quests, waypoints, etc. - are incomplete. Again, I am 100% certain I explored that map very thoroughly, including all of those things. The waypoints actually appear white on the map and I can teleport to them - so why are they not indicated in map completion?

I think this is some sort of bug. Somehow I lost all of my progress in Craglorn, and I don't want to do all of that again... Did anyone else encounter that bug? Is there a solution?

Like you, I've returned to the game after years. I left when max level was V12. I also have alotta "incomplete" quest when I know I completed the whole map before I left the game. It bugs me having it incomplete and it sucks because you cant find groups questing there like before. So now I dont know if i'll ever get them done =/