The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Previous Indrik Mounts

Keyca
Keyca
✭✭
Hey, what would the chances of you guys giving newer players a shot at attempting to somehow earn previous limited time mounts and pets? I’m specifically thinking last years Indrik mounts and pets, but also could be for other unique pets and mounts given away for other various in game events!
  • InAMinute
    InAMinute
    ✭✭
    Last years New Life Festival (xmas and new year) had all the berries from the year in stock plus a large number of tickets that could be won (5 per day for 15 days) that allowed a player to pick up some that was missed. I don't know if that would be repeated this year as I have only a single data point to work from. I am hopeful it will as I am missing the Dawnwood Indrik and it's associated pet.

Last year I completed the Pure-Snow Indrik and had enough tickets to get the Luminous Indrik and it's pet that I missed.
  • Goddess_Althena
    Goddess_Althena
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they'll do this again, but not just the mounts from 2020. I've gotten the mounts this year, but I missed the mounts in 2019 and I'd love some opportunities to collect them. I thought the anniversary event would have been a great time to release previous indriks as well.
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of players joined the game during lockdown... Only to realize we've missed out on a lot of cool stuff. Please give us the chance to have access to past mounts and even houses... We're paying large amounts of money (in-game or real world) :D
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr