The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we filter/unselect maps please

Ezorus
Ezorus
✭✭✭
Not a priority giving the state of servers, OP leap, games starting without a full team etc etc. But I dunno about you guys but to be able to select the maps I queue for or at least have one or two banned (like WoW) would be nice.. Nothing I enjoy about seeing that one load screen pop up for the map where you start up on a platform and teleport down into like a bowl shaped area with just a [Snip] of people

[Edit to remove censor bypass]
Edited by [Deleted User] on July 3, 2020 6:22PM
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Unlike wow, there is not nearly enough of a player base particpating in bgs to populate the spread of selective maps without substantially negatively effecting queue times.

It's also bad enough already, adding another layer of criteria that the match making system has to sort through is probably not a great idea.
  • Algorax
    Algorax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ezorus wrote: »
    Not a priority giving the state of servers, OP leap, games starting without a full team etc etc. But I dunno about you guys but to be able to select the maps I queue for or at least have one or two banned (like WoW) would be nice.. Nothing I enjoy about seeing that one load screen pop up for the map where you start up on a platform and teleport down into like a bowl shaped area with just a [Snip] of people

[Edit to remove censor bypass]

Normally i would endorse this request, but i know my sheeps, my community. If you allow this sort of freedom, then the vast majority of ppl would chose always the same maps.
    These dim-witted players would compromise the diversity and you can be sure they would only go for deathmatches. It is their right to be stupid, but not if this compromises the whole system that allows sane players to not commit the same mistake.
    Edited by Algorax on July 15, 2020 3:45PM