The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Ignore function not working

TineaCruris
TineaCruris
✭✭✭✭✭
Is my Pchat add-on maybe not functioning correctly? I do not have the ability to put anyone on ignore for some reason. Even when I report them they do not show up on my ignore list as they should automatically.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check how many are on your ignore list. You may have hit the limit. I think it's capped at 100.
  • TineaCruris
    TineaCruris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check how many are on your ignore list. You may have hit the limit. I think it's capped at 100.

Thanks, that's not it. Only 36 on my ignore list.
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

This thread has been moved to Add-Ons & UI Mods as this category is more appropriate.
    Staff Post
  • Feen
    Feen
    Soul Shriven
    My ignore function isn't working either. I do not have PChat. I thought it was an addon issue so I turned them all off but the issue is still there.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would not expect PChat to affect the ignore functionality. I cannot say if the function is working or not as I find the other ignore function works well enough for me.
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    its not pchat I have it and it works as of this post
  • Feen
    Feen
    Soul Shriven
    I uninstalled the Add-ons that updated recently. I have all the others turned off. I ran a repair on the launcher. Still can't get ignore to work.
  • Feen
    Feen
    Soul Shriven
    I moved my Add-on and Saved Variables folder to my desktop along with the Add-on Settings file. So my game had no Add-ons in it when I started it. Still can't use ignore. This isn't a Add-on/Mod issue.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_ConnorG

Bug report section would be the appropriate section as this has nothing to do with an add-on or mod. People not using PChat are also having an issue with the ignore function.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm can't use ignore either.
  • TineaCruris
    TineaCruris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we please get this moved to bug reports, where it belongs?

This is not an add on issue. (it takes more than merely mentioning an add-on in the post to make something an add on issue)

The bug is the ignore feature is not working. It's not add-on related.