The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Summerset Celebration

poleth1984
poleth1984
✭✭
so...there is a pet in the crown store showcase that is available during the summerset celebration. so....when exactly IS this celebration?
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS will announce it when they're sure of the dates, presumably.
    They've very clearly purposefully avoided stating dates in the showcase.
  • Langdon64
    Langdon64
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope it will be soon. I was at a dye station and I noticed in Armor Styles at the bottom there is a Summerset Celebration outfit there, but greyed out. Has that always been there?
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went and checked the dye station and didn't see the option. Whats the outfit called
    ?
  • Langdon64
    Langdon64
    ✭✭✭✭
    I went and checked the dye station and didn't see the option. Whats the outfit called
    ?

Snowhawk Mage Robe. If you go to Equipment, armor sets, and scroll down to Signature. It's below and to the right of the Sai Sahan outfit. Also, it may have been there all along. I'm not at the dye station often. I just don't remember seeing it before.
    Edited by Langdon64 on July 3, 2020 3:50AM
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We know a little about the summeset celebration since the datamined pts files for Greymoor. The daily quests in the zone will award an extra box with the new motif style. I guess we also gonna get double Exp, double nodes, extra loot from bosses and cloudrest, event tickets and the like.