The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The worse connection gets the stronger DOTs and mag DK is

Fawn4287
Fawn4287
✭✭✭✭✭
The usefulness and strength of dots is directly proportional to how bad lag is, when you are struggling to bar swap, can’t connect wrecking blow and jabs is nothing more than an awkward animation Single target DOTs are working better than ever. Obviously the most prominent single target DOT user is the magdk, a whole array of dots combined with the strongest and hardest to break CC in the game fossilise, the best single ult around leap its just impossible to survive against one. Worst of all half run around in half sturdy gear with 80 points in to block cost CP then stand there holding block in the lag waiting waiting for their DOTs to out do your HOTs then leap whip RIP. Its just obscene how easy this playstyle and how insanely hard lag aids this and playstyle. Then when you get in to battle grounds lawdy lawd its either skoria raining hot death from the sky or grothdar boiling you alive with the onslaught of single target dots just melting you. Nerfing healing and introducing an item that buffs proc sets was always a bad idea but to do it whilst performance is like this just forces everyone to play it by necessity, buff solo healing, nerf group healing, stop malacath from buffing proc sets and the always fix Cyrodil performance.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stupefy - vampiric stun - works great against magDK. You can fear them before they fossilize you and then jab while being out of Grothdaar range. Stupefy is bad against mobile classes, but against magDK and d-swingers... they simply have no choice, they must look at you to do any damage.
  • butterrum222
    butterrum222
    ✭✭✭
    D-swingers. I like that
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    D-swingers. I like that

Not my expression, it was widely used in U23 when dizzy knockback into 12 second length onslaught was used by half of the server :)
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a performance issue and not a class issue. OP please be clear where the problem lies because mDK hasn’t been top tier in many patches I’d hate to see the devs read this and nerf mDK.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I take offense to this post as a MDK player/main

The correct combo is Drawessence leap whip death. There I fixed it for you.