The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Trouble with TamrielTraderCenter addon and merchant information

Kairos
Kairos
Coming back to the game after a two year break, I updated all add ons with Minion, only to find that I could no longer get either a list of my guild sales, or suggested prices for items I wished to sell. I then went back and removed the TamrielTraderCenter and the MasterMerchant folders from my Addons, and replaced them with the latest versions via Minion. When I next loaded the game, I got the error message "The item lookup table is missing. You need to run client.exe in Documents/Elder Scrolls online live/Addons/TamrielTradeCenter/client". I have run cient.exe several times to no avail. can anyone help, since without those Addons, any kind of commercial activity is hopeless!

My Addons folder also contains Folders MMOOData to MM15Data, marked as "Out of the date"; I have tried loading the game with them selected and with them unselected, but it makes no difference.

I am playing the latest version of ESO on a Mac running OS High Sierra.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure you have all the Lib or Library Files. This is something new.

Anyway, the game will tell what you need. Or the web page for the addon
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Kairos
    Kairos
    Nestor wrote: »
    Make sure you have all the Lib or Library Files. This is something new.

Anyway, the game will tell what you need. Or the web page for the addon

I already have the 2 Lib files TamrielTraderCenter claims to need, and they are both checked on LibAddOn Menu 2.0 and LibCustomMenu).