The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Mag Sorcerer using axe on back bar?

Yvarhna
Yvarhna
✭✭✭
I'm noticing in a lot of trial logs that mag sorcs have an unidentified item on their back bar which is an axe. Sometimes this is also paired up with builds using Thrassian Stranglers. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what the item is? I just can't wrap my head around why you would use an axe over the maelstrom staff on the back bar, unless it provides some serious buffs. If anyone can explain what it is and why it is being used, I would greatly appreciate it.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you know it’s an axe if it’s unidentified? Most likely a Perfect Maelstrom Staff since that item does not exist in logs yet.
  • Yvarhna
    Yvarhna
    ✭✭✭
    Because under type it says Axe, not Staff.

- 160 Axe Main Hand Backup Unknown Item Name - Infused Berserk
  • Yvarhna
    Yvarhna
    ✭✭✭
    Unless it is perhaps just an error on ESO logs due to the perfected vMA staff not being recognised as yet?
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll also see them using "Invigorating Drain" which is supposed to be Blood For Blood. Site just hasn't updated for Greymoor yet
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner