Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC/EU] Brave Cat Trade is looking for fresh fur!

whoathere
whoathere
✭✭✭
tLo1P8E.png
Greetings!

Brave Cat Trade is now recruiting new members!

We are a trading guild with an emphasis on community & group events. We sometimes organise several special events with quizzes and scavenger hunts, where you can win some awesome prizes! We also offer a weekly Lottery with prizes up to & sometimes over a total 10,000,000g! This is an amazing community full of wonderful individuals who are always looking to help each other out. We have a solid Guild Trader in Rawl'kha with weekly sales around 40 Million.

We offer a social atmosphere with excellent trading opportunities, and are looking to grow a farmer community.
We ask for a simple 5k donation a week. Donations also grants you tickets into the weekly lottery!

Of course, you can join regardless which Alliance & Race you play. I heard founder's first character was a dunmer, pfft.

We are also very pleased to announce our Guild Site: www.bravecat.eu
Here you can find events, news & another handy way to apply to join!

If you are interested in joining us, please feel free to leave your GamerTag (Ex. @Zolexi ) below, at www.bravecat.eu, find us in game through the Guild Finder, or contact one of the Officers in game;

@Whoathere
@Xenowarrior92

Welcome to you! Meow =^.^=
Edited by whoathere on July 31, 2020 7:38PM
  • Undeadraptor
    Undeadraptor
    Soul Shriven
    Hello could I join the guild please. I was a member when I played a couple of years ago and have no come back. Thank you user name undeadraptor
  • whoathere
    whoathere
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the delay, glad to see you in guild :)
  • whoathere
    whoathere
    ✭✭✭
    After a short rest, we are back recruiting new members! Apply now!